|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank claim he had with Larry?
(a) An agreement to buy a house.
(b) An agreement to start a business.
(c) An agreement to adopt a child.
(d) An agreement for an exclusive relationship.
2. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
(a) His recent medical diagnosis.
(b) His reason for coming over tonight.
(c) His financial crisis.
(d) His homosexuality.
3. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Talk about books they have read.
(c) Sip cocktails.
(d) Talk about their jobs.
4. The story is about how many people?
5. In what city does story take place?
(a) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
2. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
3. Where is Alan's home located?
4. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
5. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)