|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) The specter of death.
(b) The need to succeed.
(c) Living in denial.
(d) The intrusion of mainstream society.
2. How does Michael's apartment appear?
(d) Over crowded.
3. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
(a) Then unfortunately shows up.
(b) Brings a covered dish.
(c) Brings a gift.
(d) Does not RSVP.
4. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
(a) Because he has a stock tip for him.
(b) Because he wants some medical advice.
(c) To talk privately.
(d) Because the others are making fun of him.
5. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donald suffer from?
2. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
3. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
4. What drink does Donald want?
5. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)