|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
(a) Because he has a stock tip for him.
(b) Because the others are making fun of him.
(c) To talk privately.
(d) Because he wants some medical advice.
2. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
3. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Smoke a joint.
(b) Stay all night.
(c) Leave early.
(d) Get drunk.
4. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
5. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) An investment tip.
(b) The nature of the party.
(c) His cocaine problem.
(d) His alcohol abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cowboy's profession?
2. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
3. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
4. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
5. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)