|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
(a) Does not RSVP.
(b) Brings a gift.
(c) Then unfortunately shows up.
(d) Brings a covered dish.
2. At what time of day does the story take place?
3. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
(c) Stereotypical gay clothing.
4. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
5. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
(a) He is too effeminate.
(b) He uses foul language.
(c) He smokes like a chimney.
(d) He is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
2. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
3. What is the setting as the play opens?
4. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
5. In what city does story take place?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)