|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Talk about their jobs.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Sip cocktails.
(d) Talk about books they have read.
2. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
(a) He denies it.
(b) He is still thinking about it.
(c) He is sorry for leading Hank on.
(d) He says he wants out of it.
3. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He is drunk already.
(b) He is dressed inappropriately.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) He kissed the wrong man.
4. Where is Alan's home located?
(b) New York.
5. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michael's apartment appear?
2. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
3. Where does Michael take Alan?
4. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
5. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)