|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) The nature of the party.
(b) His cocaine problem.
(c) His alcohol abuse.
(d) An investment tip.
2. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
3. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
(a) He physically attacks him.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He passes it off as ignorant.
(d) He bolts for the door.
4. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(a) Drinking and smoking.
(b) Staying out all night.
(c) Maxing out his credit cards.
5. In what year does the play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
2. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
3. The story is about how many people?
4. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
5. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)