|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) The specter of death.
(b) The intrusion of mainstream society.
(c) The need to succeed.
(d) Living in denial.
2. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
(a) Come over for a drink.
(b) Take an art class.
(c) Join a book club.
(d) Go to the theater.
3. Where does Michael take Alan?
(a) The balcony.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The den.
4. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
5. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's boyfriend.
(b) Michael's boss.
(c) Michael's brother.
(d) Michael's college roommate.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
2. Why have the men gathered?
3. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
4. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
5. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)