|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
(a) Prepare some hors d'oeuvres.
(b) Straighten the pillows on the sofas.
(c) Mix a pitcher of martinis.
(d) Keep the gay vibe undercover until Alan leaves.
2. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His priest.
(b) His boyfriend.
(d) His therapist.
3. Where does Michael take Alan?
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The den.
(d) The balcony.
4. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
(d) Interior design.
5. What is Cowboy's profession?
(d) Male prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story is about how many people?
2. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
3. What is the setting as the play opens?
4. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
5. What does Donald suffer from?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)