|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His grade school teachers.
(b) His priest.
(d) His parents.
2. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His priest.
(b) His therapist.
(c) His boyfriend.
3. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
4. In what city does story take place?
(c) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To get free drinks.
(b) To make business contacts.
(c) To assuage his loneliness.
(d) To test the possibility that he is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
2. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
3. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
4. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
5. What is the name of this play?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)