|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
2. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Talk about books they have read.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Sip cocktails.
(d) Talk about their jobs.
3. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
4. What drink does Donald want?
(a) Red wine.
(d) Gin and tonic.
5. What information does Donald share with Michael?
(a) Insight from his therapy sessions.
(b) Gossip about Rex.
(c) Interior design tips.
(d) Investment tips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
2. Who is the first guest to arrive?
3. What event are the men celebrating?
4. Who are the people in the story?
5. How is Alan dressed?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)