|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does the story take place?
2. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(b) To make business contacts.
(c) To get free drinks.
(d) To assuage his loneliness.
3. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) A college classroom.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A restaurant.
4. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(a) Self esteem issues.
(b) Sexual identity.
(c) Financial problems.
5. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He is dressed inappropriately.
(b) He kissed the wrong man.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) He is drunk already.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
2. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
3. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
4. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
5. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)