|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
2. Where is Alan's home located?
(a) New York.
3. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
4. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(b) Drinking and smoking.
(c) Maxing out his credit cards.
(d) Staying out all night.
5. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) His singing Cowboy gift.
(b) Michael's odd outfit.
(c) Donald's dirty jokes.
(d) Alan and Emory fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
2. Who are the people in the story?
3. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
4. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
5. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)