|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To assuage his loneliness.
(b) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(c) To make business contacts.
(d) To get free drinks.
2. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
(a) Chorus line.
3. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is the entertainment.
(b) He is a cater waiter.
(c) He is a gift for Harold.
(d) He reads Tarot cards.
4. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Larry and Emory.
(b) Donald and Larry.
(c) Hank and Cowboy.
(d) Donald and Cowboy.
5. At what time of day does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
2. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
3. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
4. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
5. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)