|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Fixes a drink.
(b) Pays Cowboy.
(c) Changes clothes.
(d) Turns on the stereo.
2. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
(b) Chorus line.
3. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) True love.
(b) Acceptance in mainstream society.
(c) Marriage rights.
(d) Financial freedom.
4. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(b) His priest.
(c) His parents.
(d) His grade school teachers.
5. What information does Donald share with Michael?
(a) Interior design tips.
(b) Gossip about Rex.
(c) Insight from his therapy sessions.
(d) Investment tips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cowboy's profession?
2. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
3. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
4. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
5. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)