|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
2. From what room does Alan emerge?
3. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(c) African American.
4. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
5. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He reads Tarot cards.
(b) He is a cater waiter.
(c) He is the entertainment.
(d) He is a gift for Harold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
2. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
3. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
4. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
5. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)