|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
2. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Talk about books they have read.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Sip cocktails.
(d) Talk about their jobs.
3. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(a) Staying out all night.
(c) Drinking and smoking.
(d) Maxing out his credit cards.
4. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) Acceptance in mainstream society.
(b) Marriage rights.
(c) True love.
(d) Financial freedom.
5. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He reads Tarot cards.
(b) He is a gift for Harold.
(c) He is a cater waiter.
(d) He is the entertainment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
2. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
3. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
4. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
5. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)