|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His parents.
(b) His priest.
(c) His grade school teachers.
2. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Wrapping a gift.
(b) Mixing drinks.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
3. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
4. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
(a) Brings a covered dish.
(b) Brings a gift.
(c) Then unfortunately shows up.
(d) Does not RSVP.
5. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(b) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
2. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
3. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
4. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
5. At whose apartment do the men gather?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)