|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(b) Self esteem issues.
(c) Sexual identity.
(d) Financial problems.
2. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
3. In what year does the play take place?
4. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Does a little dance.
(b) Puts new music on the stereo.
(c) Leads another round of Happy Birthday.
5. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Gives him a drink.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Does a strip tease.
(d) Sings Happy Birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
2. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
3. What is the name of this play?
4. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
5. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)