|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
(a) Pass hors d'oeuvres.
(b) Be a DJ.
(c) Serve drinks.
(d) Spend the evening at the party.
2. The story is about how many people?
3. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(b) To assuage his loneliness.
(c) To get free drinks.
(d) To make business contacts.
4. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
(a) Brings a gift.
(b) Does not RSVP.
(c) Then unfortunately shows up.
(d) Brings a covered dish.
5. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Does a strip tease.
(c) Gives him a drink.
(d) Sings Happy Birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
2. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
3. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
4. What drink does Donald want?
5. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)