|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) An investment tip.
(b) His alcohol abuse.
(c) The nature of the party.
(d) His cocaine problem.
2. Why have the men gathered?
(a) For a celebration.
(b) For a book group.
(c) For a class.
(d) For a funeral.
3. At what time of day does the story take place?
4. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
5. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Sip cocktails.
(b) Talk about books they have read.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Talk about their jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
2. At whose apartment do the men gather?
3. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
4. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
5. Who are the people in the story?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)