|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(a) Self esteem issues.
(b) Sexual identity.
(c) Financial problems.
2. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(b) His therapist.
(c) His priest.
(d) His boyfriend.
3. Where is Donald's home?
(d) Long Island.
4. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
5. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Sip cocktails.
(c) Talk about books they have read.
(d) Talk about their jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of this play?
2. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
3. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
4. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
5. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)