|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
(a) He physically attacks him.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He bolts for the door.
(d) He passes it off as ignorant.
2. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Larry and Emory.
(b) Hank and Cowboy.
(c) Donald and Larry.
(d) Donald and Cowboy.
3. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
4. Why have the men gathered?
(a) For a celebration.
(b) For a class.
(c) For a book group.
(d) For a funeral.
5. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) A new boyfriend.
(b) A massage.
(c) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
(d) Theater tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
2. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
3. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
4. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
5. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)