|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His grade school teachers.
(b) His parents.
(d) His priest.
2. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
(a) His reason for coming over tonight.
(b) His homosexuality.
(c) His financial crisis.
(d) His recent medical diagnosis.
3. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
4. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
(d) Stereotypical gay clothing.
5. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Smoke a joint.
(b) Stay all night.
(c) Leave early.
(d) Get drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
2. What information does Donald share with Michael?
3. Who is Alan?
4. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
5. What is the setting as the play opens?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)