|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A college classroom.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) An apartment.
2. What information does Donald share with Michael?
(a) Investment tips.
(b) Gossip about Rex.
(c) Interior design tips.
(d) Insight from his therapy sessions.
3. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) True love.
(b) Acceptance in mainstream society.
(c) Financial freedom.
(d) Marriage rights.
4. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) Smoking joints.
(c) Coming out experiences.
(d) Pulling all nighters.
5. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To make business contacts.
(b) To get free drinks.
(c) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(d) To assuage his loneliness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
2. Who is the first guest to arrive?
3. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
4. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
5. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)