|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
2. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A college classroom.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A restaurant.
3. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His priest.
(b) His therapist.
(d) His boyfriend.
4. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Sings Happy Birthday.
(c) Does a strip tease.
(d) Gives him a drink.
5. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Visit him at his home.
(b) Go out to dinner.
(c) Go golfing.
(d) Go to the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
2. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
3. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
4. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
5. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)