|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He kissed the wrong man.
(b) He is drunk already.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) He is dressed inappropriately.
2. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is a cater waiter.
(b) He is the entertainment.
(c) He is a gift for Harold.
(d) He reads Tarot cards.
3. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Mixing drinks.
(b) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
(c) Wrapping a gift.
(d) Taking a shower.
4. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
5. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
2. What event are the men celebrating?
3. What is the name of this play?
4. Why have the men gathered?
5. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)