|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(a) Self esteem issues.
(b) Sexual identity.
(c) Financial problems.
2. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
(b) Their priests.
(c) Their therapists.
(d) Their mothers.
3. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
4. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
(a) He is sorry for leading Hank on.
(b) He is still thinking about it.
(c) He denies it.
(d) He says he wants out of it.
5. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) Theater tickets.
(b) A new boyfriend.
(c) A massage.
(d) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of this play?
2. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
3. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
4. What event are the men celebrating?
5. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)