|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Donald and Cowboy.
(b) Hank and Cowboy.
(c) Donald and Larry.
(d) Larry and Emory.
2. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(a) Maxing out his credit cards.
(c) Staying out all night.
(d) Drinking and smoking.
3. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is a cater waiter.
(b) He is the entertainment.
(c) He reads Tarot cards.
(d) He is a gift for Harold.
4. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
5. What is Cowboy's profession?
(a) Male prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
2. How does Michael's apartment appear?
3. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
4. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
5. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)