|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
(a) Ran too long.
(b) Was rescheduled.
(c) Was cancelled.
(d) Was cut short.
2. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
3. Where is Alan's home located?
(b) New York.
4. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Talk about books they have read.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Sip cocktails.
(d) Talk about their jobs.
5. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
2. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
3. What drink does Donald want?
4. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
5. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)