|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Alan dressed?
(a) Jeans and T shirt.
(b) Black tie.
(c) Casual Friday.
(d) Suit and tie.
2. What drink does Donald want?
(b) Red wine.
(d) Gin and tonic.
3. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
4. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
5. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
(a) They have tears in them.
(b) They are too large.
(c) They are impeccably tailored.
(d) They do not match.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan invite the men to do?
2. In what year does the play take place?
3. What lifts Donald's spirits?
4. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
5. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)