|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
2. What is the name of this play?
(a) Boys Will Be Boys.
(b) The Boys in the Band.
(c) Locker Room Diaries.
(d) The Guys in the Outfield.
3. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
4. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Smoke a joint.
(b) Leave early.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Stay all night.
5. From what do the men in the group suffer?
(a) Low self esteem.
(b) Identity issues.
(c) Panic attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
2. How is Alan dressed?
3. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
4. From what room does Alan emerge?
5. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)