|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
(d) Interior design.
2. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Sip cocktails.
(b) Talk about books they have read.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Talk about their jobs.
3. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Leads another round of Happy Birthday.
(b) Does a little dance.
(d) Puts new music on the stereo.
4. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Larry and Emory.
(b) Donald and Larry.
(c) Donald and Cowboy.
(d) Hank and Cowboy.
5. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is a gift for Harold.
(b) He is the entertainment.
(c) He reads Tarot cards.
(d) He is a cater waiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
2. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
3. What drink does Donald want?
4. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
5. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)