|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His parents.
(b) His priest.
(d) His grade school teachers.
2. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Stay all night.
(b) Leave early.
(c) Smoke a joint.
(d) Get drunk.
3. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
(a) The sight of the men doing cocaine.
(b) The sight of two of the men kissing.
(c) The sight of Donald sitting on Michael's lap.
(d) The sight of the men intertwined in a kick routine.
4. What event are the men celebrating?
(a) An anniversary.
(b) A graduation.
(c) A birthday.
(d) A birth.
5. Who are the people in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
2. What does Donald suffer from?
3. The story is about how many people?
4. What ethnicity is Bernard?
5. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)