|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
2. What drink does Donald want?
(a) Red wine.
(b) Gin and tonic.
3. What does Hank claim he had with Larry?
(a) An agreement to buy a house.
(b) An agreement to adopt a child.
(c) An agreement for an exclusive relationship.
(d) An agreement to start a business.
4. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
(a) Other people's lifestyles.
(b) Other people's homes.
(c) Other people's professions.
(d) Other people's religious beliefs.
5. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) The nature of the party.
(b) His cocaine problem.
(c) His alcohol abuse.
(d) An investment tip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
2. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
3. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
4. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
5. How is Alan dressed?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)