|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His boyfriend.
(b) His therapist.
(d) His priest.
2. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
(a) Their priests.
(b) Their mothers.
(d) Their therapists.
3. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
4. Where is Donald's home?
(a) Long Island.
5. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Larry and Emory.
(b) Donald and Cowboy.
(c) Hank and Cowboy.
(d) Donald and Larry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
2. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
3. How is Alan dressed?
4. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
5. From what room does Alan emerge?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)