|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
2. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
(d) Stereotypical gay clothing.
3. What does Donald suffer from?
(a) Anxiety attacks.
(c) Bipolar disease.
4. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(b) His therapist.
(c) His boyfriend.
(d) His priest.
5. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
2. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
3. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
4. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
5. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)