|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(b) Maxing out his credit cards.
(c) Staying out all night.
(d) Drinking and smoking.
2. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
3. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His priest.
(b) His boyfriend.
(d) His therapist.
4. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
(a) He smokes like a chimney.
(b) He uses foul language.
(c) He is too effeminate.
(d) He is drunk.
5. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
(a) They have tears in them.
(b) They are impeccably tailored.
(c) They are too large.
(d) They do not match.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
2. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
3. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
4. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
5. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)