|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of this play?
(a) The Guys in the Outfield.
(b) Locker Room Diaries.
(c) The Boys in the Band.
(d) Boys Will Be Boys.
2. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He uses foul language.
(c) He smokes like a chimney.
(d) He is too effeminate.
3. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
4. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
5. Where is Alan's home located?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
2. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
3. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
4. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
5. What is Cowboy's profession?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)