|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what do the men in the group suffer?
(b) Identity issues.
(c) Low self esteem.
(d) Panic attacks.
2. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
(a) The sight of the men watching football on TV.
(b) The sight of Alan and Emory fighting.
(c) The sight of Alan and Emory kissing.
(d) The sight of Alan caressing Cowboy.
3. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) Living in denial.
(b) The need to succeed.
(c) The specter of death.
(d) The intrusion of mainstream society.
4. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Wrapping a gift.
(c) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
(d) Mixing drinks.
5. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alan?
2. In what city does story take place?
3. Where is Alan's home located?
4. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
5. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)