|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
(a) Pass hors d'oeuvres.
(b) Serve drinks.
(c) Spend the evening at the party.
(d) Be a DJ.
2. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
3. What is the name of this play?
(a) The Boys in the Band.
(b) The Guys in the Outfield.
(c) Boys Will Be Boys.
(d) Locker Room Diaries.
4. In what city does story take place?
(b) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
(a) They do not match.
(b) They have tears in them.
(c) They are too large.
(d) They are impeccably tailored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
2. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
3. Where is Donald's home?
4. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
5. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)