|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Larry and Emory.
(b) Hank and Cowboy.
(c) Donald and Larry.
(d) Donald and Cowboy.
2. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
3. What drink does Donald want?
(a) Gin and tonic.
(c) Red wine.
4. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
5. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) Donald's dirty jokes.
(b) His singing Cowboy gift.
(c) Alan and Emory fighting.
(d) Michael's odd outfit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
2. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
3. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
4. From what room does Alan emerge?
5. How is Alan dressed?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)