|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
2. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
3. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
(a) He passes it off as ignorant.
(b) He bolts for the door.
(c) He physically attacks him.
(d) He ignores him.
4. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Mixing drinks.
(c) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
(d) Wrapping a gift.
5. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Leads another round of Happy Birthday.
(c) Puts new music on the stereo.
(d) Does a little dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
2. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
3. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
4. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
5. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)