|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
(a) He is sorry for leading Hank on.
(b) He denies it.
(c) He says he wants out of it.
(d) He is still thinking about it.
2. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) Marriage rights.
(b) True love.
(c) Acceptance in mainstream society.
(d) Financial freedom.
3. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
4. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
(a) Midnight Cowboy joke.
(b) Surprise gift.
(c) Cocaine buzz.
5. What event are the men celebrating?
(a) An anniversary.
(b) A birth.
(c) A graduation.
(d) A birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
2. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
3. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
4. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
5. What is the name of this play?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)