|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(b) His parents.
(c) His grade school teachers.
(d) His priest.
2. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
3. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
4. What does Hank claim he had with Larry?
(a) An agreement for an exclusive relationship.
(b) An agreement to adopt a child.
(c) An agreement to buy a house.
(d) An agreement to start a business.
5. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
(a) He bolts for the door.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He physically attacks him.
(d) He passes it off as ignorant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
2. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
3. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
4. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
5. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)