|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(a) Maxing out his credit cards.
(b) Staying out all night.
(d) Drinking and smoking.
2. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
(a) Prepare some hors d'oeuvres.
(b) Keep the gay vibe undercover until Alan leaves.
(c) Mix a pitcher of martinis.
(d) Straighten the pillows on the sofas.
3. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
4. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(a) His parents.
5. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
(a) The sight of the men doing cocaine.
(b) The sight of two of the men kissing.
(c) The sight of the men intertwined in a kick routine.
(d) The sight of Donald sitting on Michael's lap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
2. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
3. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
4. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
5. Where does Michael take Alan?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)