|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
2. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(b) His boyfriend.
(c) His therapist.
(d) His priest.
3. Where is Donald's home?
(a) Long Island.
4. Where does Michael take Alan?
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The balcony.
(d) The den.
5. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Talk about their jobs.
(b) Talk about books they have read.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Sip cocktails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
2. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
3. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
4. Who is Alan?
5. What information does Donald share with Michael?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)