|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
2. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
3. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) The need to succeed.
(b) The intrusion of mainstream society.
(c) Living in denial.
(d) The specter of death.
4. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
5. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Pays Cowboy.
(b) Turns on the stereo.
(c) Fixes a drink.
(d) Changes clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donald suffer from?
2. From what room does Alan emerge?
3. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
4. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
5. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)