|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(b) Drinking and smoking.
(c) Staying out all night.
(d) Maxing out his credit cards.
2. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
(a) He uses foul language.
(b) He is too effeminate.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He smokes like a chimney.
3. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
(a) Early meeting tomorrow.
(b) The flu.
(d) Back pain.
4. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) The specter of death.
(b) The intrusion of mainstream society.
(c) The need to succeed.
(d) Living in denial.
5. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) Coming out experiences.
(c) Smoking joints.
(d) Pulling all nighters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
2. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
3. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
4. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
5. What does Donald suffer from?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)