|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Go golfing.
(b) Visit him at his home.
(c) Go out to dinner.
(d) Go to the theater.
2. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(a) Staying out all night.
(b) Maxing out his credit cards.
(d) Drinking and smoking.
3. Where does Michael take Alan?
(a) The den.
(b) The balcony.
(d) The kitchen.
4. Where is Donald's home?
(d) Long Island.
5. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To assuage his loneliness.
(b) To get free drinks.
(c) To make business contacts.
(d) To test the possibility that he is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnicity is Bernard?
2. What information does Donald share with Michael?
3. What event are the men celebrating?
4. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
5. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)