|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
(a) He passes it off as ignorant.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He bolts for the door.
(d) He physically attacks him.
2. In what year does the play take place?
3. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
4. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Talk about their jobs.
(b) Sip cocktails.
(c) Talk about books they have read.
(d) Watch TV.
5. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(a) African American.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
2. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
3. How does Michael's apartment appear?
4. Who is Alan?
5. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)