|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) An investment tip.
(b) The nature of the party.
(c) His alcohol abuse.
(d) His cocaine problem.
2. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) Living in denial.
(b) The specter of death.
(c) The intrusion of mainstream society.
(d) The need to succeed.
3. Who is the first guest to arrive?
4. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
(a) His homosexuality.
(b) His reason for coming over tonight.
(c) His financial crisis.
(d) His recent medical diagnosis.
5. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
2. Where is Alan's home located?
3. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
4. What information does Donald share with Michael?
5. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)