|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
(a) Chorus line.
2. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
3. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Talk about books they have read.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Sip cocktails.
(d) Talk about their jobs.
4. Where does Michael take Alan?
(b) The balcony.
(c) The den.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) His alcohol abuse.
(b) The nature of the party.
(c) His cocaine problem.
(d) An investment tip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
2. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
3. In what year does the play take place?
4. The story is about how many people?
5. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)