|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the play take place?
2. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Leave early.
(c) Smoke a joint.
(d) Stay all night.
3. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
4. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
(a) Keep the gay vibe undercover until Alan leaves.
(b) Prepare some hors d'oeuvres.
(c) Straighten the pillows on the sofas.
(d) Mix a pitcher of martinis.
5. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His grade school teachers.
(c) His parents.
(d) His priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
2. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
3. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
4. Where is Alan's home located?
5. What does Alan invite the men to do?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)