|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He is dressed inappropriately.
(b) He is drunk already.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) He kissed the wrong man.
2. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
3. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
(a) Pass hors d'oeuvres.
(b) Serve drinks.
(c) Be a DJ.
(d) Spend the evening at the party.
4. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) The intrusion of mainstream society.
(b) The specter of death.
(c) The need to succeed.
(d) Living in denial.
5. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting as the play opens?
2. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
3. What information does Donald share with Michael?
4. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
5. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)