|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whose apartment do the men gather?
2. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
3. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) A massage.
(b) Theater tickets.
(c) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
(d) A new boyfriend.
4. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(a) Self esteem issues.
(b) Sexual identity.
(d) Financial problems.
5. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Wrapping a gift.
(b) Mixing drinks.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
2. What does Hank claim he had with Larry?
3. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
4. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
5. Where is Donald's home?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)