|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He is drunk already.
(b) He kissed the wrong man.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) He is dressed inappropriately.
2. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) Donald's dirty jokes.
(b) Michael's odd outfit.
(c) His singing Cowboy gift.
(d) Alan and Emory fighting.
3. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Donald and Larry.
(b) Hank and Cowboy.
(c) Larry and Emory.
(d) Donald and Cowboy.
4. What does Donald suffer from?
(c) Anxiety attacks.
(d) Bipolar disease.
5. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
2. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
3. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
4. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
5. What does Alan invite the men to do?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)