|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Larry and Emory.
(b) Donald and Larry.
(c) Hank and Cowboy.
(d) Donald and Cowboy.
2. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Does a strip tease.
(b) Gives him a drink.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Sings Happy Birthday.
3. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
4. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) Donald's dirty jokes.
(b) His singing Cowboy gift.
(c) Michael's odd outfit.
(d) Alan and Emory fighting.
5. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Does a little dance.
(b) Puts new music on the stereo.
(d) Leads another round of Happy Birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting as the play opens?
2. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
3. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
4. Who are the people in the story?
5. Where is Donald's home?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)