|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
(a) Their therapists.
(b) Their priests.
(d) Their mothers.
2. What is Cowboy's profession?
(c) Male prostitute.
3. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To get free drinks.
(b) To make business contacts.
(c) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(d) To assuage his loneliness.
4. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Smoke a joint.
(b) Leave early.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Stay all night.
5. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
(b) Mixing drinks.
(c) Wrapping a gift.
(d) Taking a shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
2. Why have the men gathered?
3. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
4. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
5. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)