|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story is about how many people?
2. What event are the men celebrating?
(a) A birth.
(b) A birthday.
(c) An anniversary.
(d) A graduation.
3. What drink does Donald want?
(a) Red wine.
(b) Gin and tonic.
4. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
(a) He is too effeminate.
(b) He smokes like a chimney.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He uses foul language.
5. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
(a) The flu.
(b) Early meeting tomorrow.
(d) Back pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
2. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
3. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
4. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
5. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)