|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
(a) Cocaine buzz.
(b) Surprise gift.
(d) Midnight Cowboy joke.
2. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
(a) Mix a pitcher of martinis.
(b) Straighten the pillows on the sofas.
(c) Keep the gay vibe undercover until Alan leaves.
(d) Prepare some hors d'oeuvres.
3. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
4. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) A new boyfriend.
(b) A massage.
(c) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
(d) Theater tickets.
5. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
(a) Call your mother.
(b) Call a person to forgive them for something.
(c) Call the person who has hurt you the most.
(d) Call the one person you have always loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
2. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
3. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
4. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
5. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)