|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) The nature of the party.
(b) His alcohol abuse.
(c) His cocaine problem.
(d) An investment tip.
2. Who does Emory phone?
(a) Delbert Botticelli.
(b) Delbert Bostwick.
(c) Delbert Brunswick.
(d) Delbert Botts.
3. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Go golfing.
(b) Go out to dinner.
(c) Go to the theater.
(d) Visit him at his home.
4. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
(a) His recent medical diagnosis.
(b) His financial crisis.
(c) His homosexuality.
(d) His reason for coming over tonight.
5. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael says that Alan has had an intimate relationship with ________________.
2. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
3. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
4. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
5. Why do the men question giving extra points to Hank?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)