|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He is drunk already.
(b) He is dressed inappropriately.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) He kissed the wrong man.
2. What does Donald suffer from?
(b) Anxiety attacks.
(d) Bipolar disease.
3. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A college classroom.
(d) A coffee shop.
4. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
5. What message does Hank leave for Larry?
(a) He is not gay.
(b) He does not love him anymore.
(c) He is afraid of coming out.
(d) He loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
2. In what year does the play take place?
3. What question does Michael ask Alan?
4. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
5. What ethnicity is Bernard?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)