|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cowboy's profession?
(b) Male prostitute.
2. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) Theater tickets.
(b) A massage.
(c) A new boyfriend.
(d) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
3. What game do the men decide to play?
(c) Affairs of the Heart.
(d) Trivial Pursuit.
4. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
(b) Wrapping a gift.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Mixing drinks.
5. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Go golfing.
(b) Go out to dinner.
(c) Go to the theater.
(d) Visit him at his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Donald thinks that Michael's ______________ is better than it used to be.
2. What is the setting as the play opens?
3. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
4. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
5. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)