|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
(a) Cocaine buzz.
(b) Surprise gift.
(d) Midnight Cowboy joke.
2. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To get free drinks.
(b) To make business contacts.
(c) To assuage his loneliness.
(d) To test the possibility that he is gay.
3. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Go golfing.
(b) Go out to dinner.
(c) Visit him at his home.
(d) Go to the theater.
4. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
(a) He has AIDS.
(b) He is broke.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is getting a divorce.
5. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
(a) To give to a friend.
(b) To kill himself.
(c) To sleep better.
(d) To get a buzz.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
2. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
3. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
4. Donald thinks that Michael's ______________ is better than it used to be.
5. Harold is accused of _________________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)