|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) A new boyfriend.
(b) A massage.
(c) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
(d) Theater tickets.
2. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
(a) His being Jewish.
(b) His being gay.
(c) His having adult acne.
(d) His high salary.
3. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) The nature of the party.
(b) His cocaine problem.
(c) An investment tip.
(d) His alcohol abuse.
4. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
(a) Brings a covered dish.
(b) Then unfortunately shows up.
(c) Brings a gift.
(d) Does not RSVP.
5. Where is Alan's home located?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
2. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
3. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
4. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
5. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)