|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
2. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
3. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
4. What does Harold do after dinner?
(a) Has a brandy.
(b) Opens his gifts.
(c) Goes for a walk.
(d) Smokes a cigar.
5. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
(a) Collapses into Donald's arms.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Falls asleep on the couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
2. What game do the men decide to play?
3. What is Alan's wife's name?
4. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
5. Alan claims that he is __________.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)