|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cowboy's profession?
(b) Male prostitute.
2. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
3. Which one of the men lights a joint?
4. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) Alan and Emory fighting.
(b) Michael's odd outfit.
(c) Donald's dirty jokes.
(d) His singing Cowboy gift.
5. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Go out for cocktails.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Play games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
2. Where is Donald's home?
3. What does Harold call Michael?
4. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
5. At whose apartment do the men gather?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)