|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
2. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
3. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) Financial freedom.
(b) Marriage rights.
(c) True love.
(d) Acceptance in mainstream society.
4. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
(b) Stereotypical gay clothing.
5. What is Michael's position on playing more games this evening?
(a) He'll play all night if anyone else wants to.
(b) He is tired of games for tonight.
(c) He'll play one more and that's it.
(d) He is up for a couple more games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bernard phone?
2. Where is Alan's home located?
3. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
4. Which one of the men lights a joint?
5. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)