|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(a) His parents.
2. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
(a) Pulling all nighters.
(b) Getting drunk.
(c) Smoking joints.
(d) Coming out experiences.
3. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
4. Harold says Michael is trapped in the body and ____________ of someone he doesn't want to be.
5. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
(b) A conversation.
(c) A wrestling match.
(d) A board game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Donald's home?
2. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
3. What issues does Harold have?
4. What is the name of this play?
5. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)