|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
(a) The caterer.
(c) Michael's father.
2. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
(a) The sight of Alan and Emory fighting.
(b) The sight of the men watching football on TV.
(c) The sight of Alan and Emory kissing.
(d) The sight of Alan caressing Cowboy.
3. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
(a) He has a new lover.
(b) He is not really gay.
(c) He has AIDS.
(d) He is fixated on his skin.
4. Where is Donald's home?
(d) Long Island.
5. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Hank leave for Larry?
2. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
3. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
4. How does Bernard know Peter?
5. Where does Michael take Alan?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)