|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) A new boyfriend.
(b) Theater tickets.
(c) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
(d) A massage.
2. What does Donald suffer from?
(b) Anxiety attacks.
(d) Bipolar disease.
3. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Visit him at his home.
(b) Go to the theater.
(c) Go out to dinner.
(d) Go golfing.
4. What does Donald offer to Michael?
5. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
2. Harold is accused of _________________.
3. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
4. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
5. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)