|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His therapist.
(c) His priest.
(d) His boyfriend.
2. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Does a strip tease.
(b) Gives him a drink.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Sings Happy Birthday.
3. Who leaves the party with Harold?
4. Why do the men question giving extra points to Hank?
(a) His expression of love was too quick.
(b) His expression of love was given to a phone operator.
(c) His expression of love was not sincere.
(d) His expression of love was coerced.
5. Which of the following does Alan not do when Michael taunts him to call Justin?
(a) Declares his love.
(b) Runs out of the apartment.
(c) Begs for forgiveness.
(d) Dials the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
2. What lifts Donald's spirits?
3. What does Donald suffer from?
4. What drink does Donald want?
5. What is the tone of conversation at dinner?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)