|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
(a) His high salary.
(b) His having adult acne.
(c) His being Jewish.
(d) His being gay.
2. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
3. What is the tone of conversation at dinner?
4. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
5. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
2. Who has Alan actually called?
3. Harold says that Michael hates _________________.
4. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
5. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)