|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whose apartment do the men gather?
2. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
3. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A photo in a silver frame.
(b) A humidor.
(c) A book.
(d) A watch.
4. From what do the men in the group suffer?
(a) Identity issues.
(b) Panic attacks.
(c) Low self esteem.
5. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
2. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
3. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
4. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
5. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)