|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Stays at Michael's apartment.
(c) Has some brandy.
(d) Clean up the kitchen.
2. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A humidor.
(b) A book.
(c) A watch.
(d) A photo in a silver frame.
3. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
(a) His having adult acne.
(b) His being gay.
(c) His high salary.
(d) His being Jewish.
4. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
5. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
2. What information does Donald share with Michael?
3. How is Alan dressed?
4. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
5. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)