|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what do the men in the group suffer?
(a) Low self esteem.
(c) Identity issues.
(d) Panic attacks.
2. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
3. Where does Michael take Alan?
(b) The den.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The balcony.
4. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) The need to succeed.
(b) The specter of death.
(c) The intrusion of mainstream society.
(d) Living in denial.
5. Why have the men gathered?
(a) For a book group.
(b) For a funeral.
(c) For a class.
(d) For a celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
2. What event are the men celebrating?
3. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
4. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
5. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)