|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) His singing Cowboy gift.
(b) Alan and Emory fighting.
(c) Michael's odd outfit.
(d) Donald's dirty jokes.
2. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
(a) Go to the theater.
(b) Take an art class.
(c) Come over for a drink.
(d) Join a book club.
3. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
4. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To assuage his loneliness.
(b) To get free drinks.
(c) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(d) To make business contacts.
5. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Does a little dance.
(b) Leads another round of Happy Birthday.
(d) Puts new music on the stereo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Michael take Alan?
2. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
3. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
4. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
5. What information does Donald share with Michael?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)