|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
2. Who are the people in the story?
3. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(b) Self esteem issues.
(c) Sexual identity.
(d) Financial problems.
4. Where is Donald's home?
(c) Long Island.
5. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To get free drinks.
(b) To assuage his loneliness.
(c) To make business contacts.
(d) To test the possibility that he is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
2. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
3. What does Alan invite the men to do?
4. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
5. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)