|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does story take place?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
2. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
3. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
4. The story is about how many people?
5. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
(a) Mix a pitcher of martinis.
(b) Keep the gay vibe undercover until Alan leaves.
(c) Prepare some hors d'oeuvres.
(d) Straighten the pillows on the sofas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have the men gathered?
2. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
3. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
4. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
5. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)