|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(b) To get free drinks.
(c) To assuage his loneliness.
(d) To make business contacts.
2. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
(a) He passes it off as ignorant.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He bolts for the door.
(d) He physically attacks him.
3. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Visit him at his home.
(b) Go out to dinner.
(c) Go to the theater.
(d) Go golfing.
4. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) His alcohol abuse.
(b) His cocaine problem.
(c) An investment tip.
(d) The nature of the party.
5. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Gives him a drink.
(b) Sings Happy Birthday.
(c) Does a strip tease.
(d) Kisses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
2. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
3. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
4. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
5. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)