|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Visit him at his home.
(b) Go golfing.
(c) Go to the theater.
(d) Go out to dinner.
2. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Hank and Cowboy.
(b) Larry and Emory.
(c) Donald and Cowboy.
(d) Donald and Larry.
3. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He is dressed inappropriately.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) He kissed the wrong man.
(d) He is drunk already.
4. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
5. What does Hank claim he had with Larry?
(a) An agreement to adopt a child.
(b) An agreement to start a business.
(c) An agreement to buy a house.
(d) An agreement for an exclusive relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
2. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
3. What event are the men celebrating?
4. Where does Michael take Alan?
5. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)