|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
(a) Other people's religious beliefs.
(b) Other people's professions.
(c) Other people's homes.
(d) Other people's lifestyles.
2. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
3. What event are the men celebrating?
(a) A birth.
(b) An anniversary.
(c) A birthday.
(d) A graduation.
4. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To get free drinks.
(b) To make business contacts.
(c) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(d) To assuage his loneliness.
5. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
(b) Stereotypical gay clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
2. At what time of day does the story take place?
3. Where is Alan's home located?
4. Who is Alan?
5. What does Alan invite the men to do?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)