|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
2. What information does Donald share with Michael?
(a) Gossip about Rex.
(b) Interior design tips.
(c) Investment tips.
(d) Insight from his therapy sessions.
3. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) His singing Cowboy gift.
(b) Alan and Emory fighting.
(c) Michael's odd outfit.
(d) Donald's dirty jokes.
4. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A college classroom.
5. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
2. In what year does the play take place?
3. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
4. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
5. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)