|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
(a) He is still thinking about it.
(b) He says he wants out of it.
(c) He denies it.
(d) He is sorry for leading Hank on.
2. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) Marriage rights.
(b) True love.
(c) Financial freedom.
(d) Acceptance in mainstream society.
3. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) The nature of the party.
(b) His cocaine problem.
(c) His alcohol abuse.
(d) An investment tip.
4. From what do the men in the group suffer?
(a) Identity issues.
(b) Panic attacks.
(c) Low self esteem.
5. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Go out to dinner.
(b) Go to the theater.
(c) Go golfing.
(d) Visit him at his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
2. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
3. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
4. What lifts Donald's spirits?
5. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)