|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(a) Drinking and smoking.
(b) Maxing out his credit cards.
(d) Staying out all night.
2. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
3. Why have the men gathered?
(a) For a funeral.
(b) For a book group.
(c) For a celebration.
(d) For a class.
4. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Wrapping a gift.
(c) Mixing drinks.
(d) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
5. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Pays Cowboy.
(b) Fixes a drink.
(c) Changes clothes.
(d) Turns on the stereo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
2. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
3. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
4. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
5. Who is the first guest to arrive?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)