|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He reads Tarot cards.
(b) He is a cater waiter.
(c) He is a gift for Harold.
(d) He is the entertainment.
2. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
3. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
4. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Does a little dance.
(c) Leads another round of Happy Birthday.
(d) Puts new music on the stereo.
5. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Donald's home?
2. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
3. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
4. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
5. At whose apartment do the men gather?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)