|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cowboy's profession?
(d) Male prostitute.
2. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
3. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
4. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(b) His parents.
5. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) The intrusion of mainstream society.
(b) The specter of death.
(c) The need to succeed.
(d) Living in denial.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day does the story take place?
2. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
3. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
4. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
5. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)