|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first guest to arrive?
2. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) The intrusion of mainstream society.
(b) Living in denial.
(c) The need to succeed.
(d) The specter of death.
3. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To make business contacts.
(b) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(c) To get free drinks.
(d) To assuage his loneliness.
4. Harold says that Michael hates _________________.
(a) The color purple.
(b) People who are late.
(d) With a passion.
5. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
(a) Engraved flask.
(b) Engraved cigarette lighter.
(d) Silver picture frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
2. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
3. What is the tone of conversation at dinner?
4. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
5. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)