|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(b) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
(c) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(d) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
2. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His priest.
(b) His therapist.
(d) His boyfriend.
3. What does Donald suffer from?
(b) Bipolar disease.
(c) Anxiety attacks.
4. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
(a) Spend the evening at the party.
(b) Be a DJ.
(c) Serve drinks.
(d) Pass hors d'oeuvres.
5. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
2. Who does Bernard reach when calling the Dahlbeck residence?
3. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
4. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
5. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)