|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
2. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
3. What does Harold call Michael?
(a) A queer.
(b) A homo.
(c) A sad gay man.
(d) A fraud.
4. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Turns on the stereo.
(b) Pays Cowboy.
(c) Changes clothes.
(d) Fixes a drink.
5. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
(a) He is getting a divorce.
(b) He is broke.
(c) He has AIDS.
(d) He is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
2. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
3. Why have the men gathered?
4. How does Michael's apartment appear?
5. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)