|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
(a) The sight of Donald sitting on Michael's lap.
(b) The sight of two of the men kissing.
(c) The sight of the men intertwined in a kick routine.
(d) The sight of the men doing cocaine.
2. What does Michael say Harold lacks?
(d) Good looks.
3. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
4. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
5. What is the name of this play?
(a) Locker Room Diaries.
(b) The Guys in the Outfield.
(c) Boys Will Be Boys.
(d) The Boys in the Band.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
2. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
3. What does Harold call Michael?
4. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
5. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)