|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
(a) He is sick of gay theatrics.
(b) He has had too much to drink.
(c) He never wins.
(d) He doesn't have anyone to call.
2. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(a) His parents.
3. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
(a) Bernard's neighbor.
(b) The son of the woman for whom Bernard's mother works.
(c) Bernard's boss.
(d) The brother of Bernard's boss.
4. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
(a) Grabs the phone.
(b) Shouts obscenities.
(c) Takes a walk.
(d) Slams down the receiver.
5. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emory phone?
2. What ethnicity is Bernard?
3. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
4. Where is Alan's home located?
5. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)