|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) Theater tickets.
(b) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
(c) A massage.
(d) A new boyfriend.
2. What does Michael's apartment symbolize?
(a) A design mecca.
(b) The womb.
(c) A haven.
(d) A microcosm of homosexual life.
3. Which of the men is the first to play the game?
4. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(b) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
(c) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(d) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
5. At what time of day does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
2. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
3. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
4. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
5. From what room does Alan emerge?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)