|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Michael ask Alan?
(a) If he can lend him $50.
(b) If he wants to go to dinner sometime.
(c) If he knows what it means to be "in the closet."
(d) If he knows a good orthopedic surgeon.
2. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
(a) The son of the woman for whom Bernard's mother works.
(b) The brother of Bernard's boss.
(c) Bernard's neighbor.
(d) Bernard's boss.
3. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
4. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(c) His parents.
5. What is Cowboy's profession?
(c) Male prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
2. What is Michael's position on playing more games this evening?
3. From what room does Alan emerge?
4. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
5. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)