|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
(b) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(c) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(d) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
2. What does Michael's apartment symbolize?
(a) A haven.
(b) The womb.
(c) A design mecca.
(d) A microcosm of homosexual life.
3. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
4. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
5. What is Cowboy's profession?
(b) Male prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the men lights a joint?
2. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
3. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
4. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
5. What lifts Donald's spirits?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)