|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
(a) Their therapists.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) Their priests.
2. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
3. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
(a) His homosexuality.
(b) His reason for coming over tonight.
(c) His recent medical diagnosis.
(d) His financial crisis.
4. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Smoke a joint.
(b) Stay all night.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Leave early.
5. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
(a) Other people's religious beliefs.
(b) Other people's lifestyles.
(c) Other people's professions.
(d) Other people's homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
2. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
3. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
4. What does Harold do after dinner?
5. How does Bernard know Peter?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)