|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
2. In what city does story take place?
(b) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
(a) He is getting a divorce.
(b) He has AIDS.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is broke.
4. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Play games.
(c) Go out for cocktails.
(d) Watch TV.
5. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
(a) His homosexuality.
(b) His financial crisis.
(c) His reason for coming over tonight.
(d) His recent medical diagnosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
2. At whose apartment do the men gather?
3. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
4. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
5. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)