|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
2. Who has Alan actually called?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His boss.
3. What does Donald suffer from?
(a) Bipolar disease.
(d) Anxiety attacks.
4. Harold thanks the men for the party and _______________.
(a) The gifts.
(b) The dinner.
(c) The good conversation.
(d) The wine.
5. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
(a) Alan was staying in town tonight anyway.
(b) Alan's car broke down.
(c) Alan always loves a good party.
(d) Alan needed somebody to confront him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
2. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
3. Which two men engage in insults?
4. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
5. Where is Donald's home?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)