|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
(a) Engraved cigarette lighter.
(c) Silver picture frame.
(d) Engraved flask.
2. Which two men engage in insults?
(a) Michael and Cowboy.
(b) Michael and Harold.
(c) Michael and Larry.
(d) Michael and Emory.
3. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
4. How does Bernard know Peter?
(a) They take a night class together.
(b) They had a drunken encounter one night.
(c) They are in the same book club.
(d) They were college roommates.
5. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His priest.
(b) His therapist.
(d) His boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
2. Harold and Michael talk about superficiality and _____________________.
3. Which one of the men lights a joint?
4. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
5. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)