|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Does a little dance.
(b) Leads another round of Happy Birthday.
(c) Puts new music on the stereo.
2. What issues does Harold have?
(c) Self esteem.
3. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
(a) Leaves the apartment.
(b) Rushes out of the room.
(d) Calls the police.
4. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Stay all night.
(c) Leave early.
(d) Smoke a joint.
5. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
2. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
3. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
4. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
5. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)