|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
2. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(b) African American.
3. Harold and Michael talk about superficiality and _____________________.
4. Why have the men gathered?
(a) For a book group.
(b) For a class.
(c) For a funeral.
(d) For a celebration.
5. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
(a) Chorus line.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
2. Who leaves the party with Emory?
3. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
4. What drink does Donald want?
5. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)