|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
(a) The sight of Alan and Emory kissing.
(b) The sight of Alan and Emory fighting.
(c) The sight of the men watching football on TV.
(d) The sight of Alan caressing Cowboy.
2. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
3. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
(a) The sight of two of the men kissing.
(b) The sight of Donald sitting on Michael's lap.
(c) The sight of the men intertwined in a kick routine.
(d) The sight of the men doing cocaine.
4. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Gives him a drink.
(b) Does a strip tease.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Sings Happy Birthday.
5. Michael thinks that Alan's angst could have been over a fight with Fran or ____________________.
(a) A health scare.
(b) Financial problems.
(c) A nervous breakdown.
(d) Some other emotional distress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
2. What game do the men decide to play?
3. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
4. What issues does Harold have?
5. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)