|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
(a) A pen.
(b) A computer.
(c) A phone.
(d) A telescope.
2. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's boyfriend.
(b) Michael's boss.
(c) Michael's college roommate.
(d) Michael's brother.
3. What question does Michael ask Alan?
(a) If he knows a good orthopedic surgeon.
(b) If he knows what it means to be "in the closet."
(c) If he can lend him $50.
(d) If he wants to go to dinner sometime.
4. What does Hank claim he had with Larry?
(a) An agreement for an exclusive relationship.
(b) An agreement to adopt a child.
(c) An agreement to buy a house.
(d) An agreement to start a business.
5. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
(a) Eat birthday cake.
(b) Drink martinis.
(c) Dance in pairs.
(d) Smoke cigars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnicity is Bernard?
2. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
3. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
4. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
5. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)