|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two men engage in insults?
(a) Michael and Harold.
(b) Michael and Cowboy.
(c) Michael and Emory.
(d) Michael and Larry.
2. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
3. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
(a) Go to the theater.
(b) Take an art class.
(c) Come over for a drink.
(d) Join a book club.
4. Who does Bernard phone?
(a) Peter Dahlbeck.
(b) Peter Dawson.
(c) Peter Dahlinghouse.
(d) Peter Danson.
5. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Alan actually called?
2. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
3. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
4. What is the name of this play?
5. Why do the men question giving extra points to Hank?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)