|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does story take place?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York City.
2. What drink does Donald want?
(a) Red wine.
(d) Gin and tonic.
3. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
(a) They are too large.
(b) They are impeccably tailored.
(c) They have tears in them.
(d) They do not match.
4. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
(a) He has a new lover.
(b) He has AIDS.
(c) He is not really gay.
(d) He is fixated on his skin.
5. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
(b) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(c) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
(d) Because he wants the affair to be public.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting as the play opens?
2. At what time of day does the story take place?
3. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
4. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
5. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)