|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's brother.
(b) Michael's boyfriend.
(c) Michael's college roommate.
(d) Michael's boss.
2. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
3. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His grade school teachers.
(b) His parents.
(c) His priest.
4. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
(a) To get a buzz.
(b) To sleep better.
(c) To give to a friend.
(d) To kill himself.
5. How does Bernard know Peter?
(a) They were college roommates.
(b) They had a drunken encounter one night.
(c) They take a night class together.
(d) They are in the same book club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
2. What does Alan invite the men to do?
3. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
4. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
5. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)