|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(a) Financial problems.
(b) Self esteem issues.
(c) Sexual identity.
2. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) His singing Cowboy gift.
(b) Michael's odd outfit.
(c) Donald's dirty jokes.
(d) Alan and Emory fighting.
3. Where does Michael take Alan?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The den.
(c) The balcony.
4. What is Cowboy carrying when he comes into the room?
(a) A tray of martinis.
(b) A birthday cake.
(c) Birthday balloons.
(d) Two bottles of champagne.
5. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Donald's home?
2. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
3. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
4. What lifts Donald's spirits?
5. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)