|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
(a) Be a DJ.
(b) Spend the evening at the party.
(c) Pass hors d'oeuvres.
(d) Serve drinks.
2. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
3. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
(a) To give to a friend.
(b) To get a buzz.
(c) To sleep better.
(d) To kill himself.
4. Who does Bernard phone?
(a) Peter Dahlbeck.
(b) Peter Dawson.
(c) Peter Dahlinghouse.
(d) Peter Danson.
5. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
(a) A computer.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A pen.
(d) A phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harold think will make Michael happier?
2. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
3. What does Harold do after dinner?
4. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
5. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)