|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
(a) Alan needed somebody to confront him.
(b) Alan's car broke down.
(c) Alan always loves a good party.
(d) Alan was staying in town tonight anyway.
2. Who has Alan actually called?
(a) His wife.
(b) His boss.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
3. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
(a) The son of the woman for whom Bernard's mother works.
(b) Bernard's boss.
(c) Bernard's neighbor.
(d) The brother of Bernard's boss.
4. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
5. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Larry and Emory.
(b) Donald and Larry.
(c) Hank and Cowboy.
(d) Donald and Cowboy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
2. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
3. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
4. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
5. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)