|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(b) Puts new music on the stereo.
(c) Does a little dance.
(d) Leads another round of Happy Birthday.
2. Who does Hank phone in the game?
(a) The answering service he and Larry share.
(b) Larry's home number.
(c) Larry's cell phone.
(d) Larry's work number.
3. Harold thanks the men for the party and _______________.
(a) The dinner.
(b) The wine.
(c) The gifts.
(d) The good conversation.
4. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
(a) The bar stool.
(b) The sofa.
(c) The futon.
(d) The loveseat.
5. What is Michael's position on playing more games this evening?
(a) He is up for a couple more games.
(b) He'll play one more and that's it.
(c) He'll play all night if anyone else wants to.
(d) He is tired of games for tonight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
2. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
3. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
4. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
5. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)