|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) Coming out experiences.
(c) Pulling all nighters.
(d) Smoking joints.
2. What does Michael's apartment symbolize?
(a) A design mecca.
(b) The womb.
(c) A microcosm of homosexual life.
(d) A haven.
3. Who does Michael taunt about what Hank and Larry could be doing in the bedroom?
4. Who leaves the party with Emory?
5. What phone number does Hank dial next?
(a) Larry's cell phone.
(b) Larry's work number.
(c) The second line in Michael's apartment.
(d) Larry's home phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
2. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
3. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
4. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
5. In what year does the play take place?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)