|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To get a buzz.
(c) To give to a friend.
(d) To sleep better.
2. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(d) His parents.
3. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(b) Staying out all night.
(c) Maxing out his credit cards.
(d) Drinking and smoking.
4. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
5. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(b) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
(c) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
(d) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
2. Who has Alan actually called?
3. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
4. What information does Donald share with Michael?
5. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)