|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
(a) Take out the garbage.
(b) Face the truth about his sexuality.
(c) Sing to Harold.
(d) Pay for dinner.
2. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
3. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
(a) He cries for a few minutes.
(b) He shrugs it off.
(c) He just laughs.
(d) He explodes in anger.
4. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
(a) Interior design.
5. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
2. What message does Hank leave for Larry?
3. Who finishes the dinner preparations?
4. Which one of the men lights a joint?
5. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)