|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(b) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
(c) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(d) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
2. What does Harold call Michael?
(a) A queer.
(b) A homo.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A sad gay man.
3. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
(a) The sight of Donald sitting on Michael's lap.
(b) The sight of the men doing cocaine.
(c) The sight of the men intertwined in a kick routine.
(d) The sight of two of the men kissing.
4. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Donald and Cowboy.
(b) Donald and Larry.
(c) Hank and Cowboy.
(d) Larry and Emory.
5. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
(a) Set the alarm.
(b) Check the stove.
(c) Take out the trash.
(d) Turn off the lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Donald's home?
2. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
3. What is Alan's wife's name?
4. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
5. Why have the men gathered?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)