|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Donald share with Michael?
(a) Investment tips.
(b) Insight from his therapy sessions.
(c) Gossip about Rex.
(d) Interior design tips.
2. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He reads Tarot cards.
(b) He is a gift for Harold.
(c) He is a cater waiter.
(d) He is the entertainment.
3. What does Harold call Michael?
(a) A queer.
(b) A homo.
(c) A sad gay man.
(d) A fraud.
4. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) His cocaine problem.
(b) An investment tip.
(c) His alcohol abuse.
(d) The nature of the party.
5. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
(a) He bolts for the door.
(b) He physically attacks him.
(c) He passes it off as ignorant.
(d) He ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
2. What is Cowboy's profession?
3. At what time of day does the story take place?
4. What is Cowboy carrying when he comes into the room?
5. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)