|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His priest.
(b) His parents.
(c) His grade school teachers.
2. What does Harold do after dinner?
(a) Has a brandy.
(b) Smokes a cigar.
(c) Goes for a walk.
(d) Opens his gifts.
3. What is Cowboy carrying when he comes into the room?
(a) A tray of martinis.
(b) A birthday cake.
(c) Two bottles of champagne.
(d) Birthday balloons.
4. What does Harold think will make Michael happier?
(a) Making more money.
(b) Pursuing an authentic homosexual lifestyle.
(c) Getting a new lover.
(d) Buying a new car.
5. Where is Donald's home?
(c) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
2. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
3. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
4. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
5. What is the name of this play?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)