|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes apparent when it is Hank's turn to play Affair of the Heart?
(a) Hank is bisexual.
(b) Larry is not gay.
(c) Hank and Larry's relationship.
(d) Hank is not gay.
2. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
(b) Chorus line.
3. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
4. Who does Hank phone in the game?
(a) Larry's work number.
(b) Larry's home number.
(c) The answering service he and Larry share.
(d) Larry's cell phone.
5. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Stay all night.
(b) Leave early.
(c) Smoke a joint.
(d) Get drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harold and Michael talk about superficiality and _____________________.
2. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
3. What does Harold call Michael?
4. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
5. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)