|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
(a) Turn off the lights.
(b) Set the alarm.
(c) Check the stove.
(d) Take out the trash.
2. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
3. In what year does the play take place?
4. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His parents.
(b) His grade school teachers.
(c) His priest.
5. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
(a) A bar.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The balcony.
(d) The bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
2. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
3. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
4. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
5. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)