|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His grade school teachers.
(b) His parents.
(d) His priest.
2. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is the entertainment.
(b) He is a gift for Harold.
(c) He is a cater waiter.
(d) He reads Tarot cards.
3. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
(a) Clean up the kitchen.
(b) Has some brandy.
(c) Stays at Michael's apartment.
(d) Reads a book.
4. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(a) African American.
5. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A book.
(b) A humidor.
(c) A watch.
(d) A photo in a silver frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
2. Harold says that his obsessions are _________________.
3. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
4. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
5. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)