|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
(b) The caterer.
(d) Michael's father.
2. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
3. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
4. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is a cater waiter.
(b) He reads Tarot cards.
(c) He is a gift for Harold.
(d) He is the entertainment.
5. What does Harold call Michael?
(a) A homo.
(b) A sad gay man.
(c) A queer.
(d) A fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan invite the men to do?
2. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
3. What phone number does Hank dial next?
4. What becomes apparent when it is Hank's turn to play Affair of the Heart?
5. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)