|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
2. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
(a) Leaves the apartment.
(b) Rushes out of the room.
(d) Calls the police.
3. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
(a) By verbalizing their feelings to the person they have called.
(b) By not crying when making their phone call.
(c) By asking for forgiveness from the person they call.
(d) By not insulting the person they call.
4. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A book.
(b) A humidor.
(c) A watch.
(d) A photo in a silver frame.
5. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
2. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
3. Harold and Michael talk about superficiality and _____________________.
4. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
5. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)