|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
(b) Mixing drinks.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Wrapping a gift.
2. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
(a) He thinks it is a wrong number.
(b) He does not remember Emory.
(c) He is repulsed by Emory.
(d) He does not have time to talk.
3. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
4. In what year does the play take place?
5. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To get free drinks.
(b) To assuage his loneliness.
(c) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(d) To make business contacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bernard phone?
2. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
3. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
4. What is Cowboy's profession?
5. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)