|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(b) His parents.
2. Donald thinks that Michael's ______________ is better than it used to be.
(c) Self acceptance.
(d) Wine selection.
3. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
(b) Midnight Cowboy joke.
(c) Surprise gift.
(d) Cocaine buzz.
4. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
(a) Other people's lifestyles.
(b) Other people's professions.
(c) Other people's homes.
(d) Other people's religious beliefs.
5. Which of the men is the first to play the game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What issues does Harold have?
2. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
3. What drink does Donald want?
4. Which one of the men lights a joint?
5. Where does Michael take Alan?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)