|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
2. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(b) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
(c) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(d) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
3. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
4. What message does Hank leave for Larry?
(a) He is not gay.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He does not love him anymore.
(d) He is afraid of coming out.
5. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
(a) Dance in pairs.
(b) Drink martinis.
(c) Smoke cigars.
(d) Eat birthday cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
2. What information does Donald share with Michael?
3. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
4. What does Alan invite the men to do?
5. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)