1. What is the name of this play?
(a) The Guys in the Outfield.
(b) The Boys in the Band.
(c) Locker Room Diaries.
(d) Boys Will Be Boys.
2. In what year does the play take place?
3. The story is about how many people?
4. Who are the people in the story?
5. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
6. In what city does story take place?
(b) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
7. At what time of day does the story take place?
8. Why have the men gathered?
(a) For a book group.
(b) For a celebration.
(c) For a funeral.
(d) For a class.
9. What event are the men celebrating?
(a) A graduation.
(b) A birth.
(c) An anniversary.
(d) A birthday.
10. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A college classroom.
(d) A coffee shop.
This section contains 3,367 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)