1. What is the name of this play?
(a) The Guys in the Outfield.
(b) The Boys in the Band.
(c) Boys Will Be Boys.
(d) Locker Room Diaries.
2. In what year does the play take place?
3. The story is about how many people?
4. Who are the people in the story?
5. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
6. In what city does story take place?
(a) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
7. At what time of day does the story take place?
8. Why have the men gathered?
(a) For a celebration.
(b) For a funeral.
(c) For a class.
(d) For a book group.
9. What event are the men celebrating?
(a) An anniversary.
(b) A graduation.
(c) A birth.
(d) A birthday.
10. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A college classroom.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An apartment.
This section contains 3,367 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)