|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quilla June demand from Vic in chapter ten?
2. Why do you suppose the author has described no law enforcement people in Vic's world?
3. What do you suppose happened to Quilla June at the end of the book?
4. What do the older people want to do after the disgusting thing occurs between Vic and his first lady?
5. What are the people in Topeka doing when Vic arrives?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
If you could be any character in this book, which character would you be? How would you have acted similarly to the book character and what would you have done differently? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast what part love and sex plays in the upper world and what part it plays in the "downunder".
Essay Topic 3
Blood is intelligent and telepathic. Explain in detail how this story would be different if Blood didn't have these abilities. Use specific examples from the story.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)