|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other strong reaction does Vic have about the underground city?
2. Who greets Vic when the green box stops?
3. What does Blood tell Vic when he leaves for "downunder"?
4. Where does Vic end up in Topeka while traveling in the green box?
5. What does Blood threaten to do when Vic is leaving?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
If you could be any character in this book, which character would you be? How would you have acted similarly to the book character and what would you have done differently? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Vic with Quilla June's father, Lew. Which one has a greater understanding of his world? Which one has a greater understanding of those around him?
Essay Topic 3
Explain how a "A Boy and His Dog" is a story about more than just a boy and a dog. Use specific examples from the story that show how Vic and Blood's relationship is different than a normal boy and his dog.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)