|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the people in Topeka doing when Vic arrives?
2. Where does Vic end up in Topeka while traveling in the green box?
3. How is Vic's thinking during chapter six?
4. How does Vic enter the dropshaft?
5. What does Blood say when Vic leaves in chapter six?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Throughout most of the book, Blood keeps telling Vic that Quilla June is no good but Vic doesn't seem to want to listen. List specific examples of when his advice goes unheeded and then show how Vic finally proves to Blood that he agrees.
Essay Topic 2
If you could be any character in this book, which character would you be? How would you have acted similarly to the book character and what would you have done differently? Why?
Essay Topic 3
At the beginning of the book Vic has a very limited understanding of love. Explain using at least three examples from the book how his understanding of love changes through the book.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)