|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What important thing seems to be missing in the underground city?
2. What seems to be missing from Vic's relationship with Quilla June?
3. What is the food like in Topeka?
4. What does Vic decide in chapter 9 that he doesn't want to do to Quilla June?
5. When does the story of A Boy and His Dog take place?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Are there things about Vic and Blood's world that seem strange? What types of things make...
This section contains 944 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)