|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If this is a story about love, who do you suppose loves the most?
(a) Blood's unconditional love for Vic.
(b) Vic's love for Blood.
(c) Quilla June's love for Vic.
(d) Vic's love for Quilla June.
2. According to Blood, how long have he and Vic been together?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two months.
3. What is one thing that Vic has while he is getting to know Topeka?
(a) As much food as he wants.
(c) His guns.
(d) An escort of women.
4. What do the people of Topeka tell Vic he must do before they can use his help?
(a) Get to know Topeka.
(b) Find a wife.
(c) Talk with Quilla June.
(d) Have a physical.
5. Who is the most important character in chapter seven?
(d) Quilla June.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vic do to Quilla June's father in the bedroom?
2. What is Blood scared of in chapter six?
3. What does Blood tell Vic when he leaves for "downunder"?
4. What does Vic find in the "downunder"?
5. What happens as Vic views Topeka?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)