|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Vic come to understand love better by the end of the book?
(d) He understands love very well.
2. What does Blood tell Vic when he leaves for "downunder"?
(a) He will go with him.
(b) He will wait or maybe not wait.
(c) He will wait for him.
(d) He will not wait for him.
3. What does Quilla June do after she makes her demand in chapter ten?
(a) She cries.
(b) She pouts.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She tells Vic she loves him.
4. At the end of the book, where are Blood and Vic headed?
(a) Back to the gym.
(b) Back to the theater.
(c) Across the wasteland to another city.
(d) Back to Topeka.
5. We find out in chapter nine why Quilla was sent to the surface to get boys. Why was she sent to get boys?
(a) Marry the women in Topeka.
(b) Provide protection for the Topekans.
(c) Find food for Topeka.
(d) Impregnate the women in Topeka.
Short Answer Questions
1. What big difference does Vic notice about Topeka that makes it different from the surface world?
2. What important thing seems to be missing in the underground city?
3. What do the older people want to do after the disgusting thing occurs between Vic and his first lady?
4. Who is the most important character in chapter seven?
5. What does Vic have to do again at the bottom of the dropshaft?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)