|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the people in Topeka doing when Vic arrives?
(a) No people can be seen.
(b) Looking at him out windows.
(c) Raking lawns and sitting in rocking chairs.
(d) Painting siding and working on roofs.
2. According to Blood, how long have he and Vic been together?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twenty years.
3. What did Vic ask Quilla June in the bedroom in chapter nine?
(a) If she really loved him.
(b) If she wanted to leave with him.
(c) Why she tricked him.
(d) If she had any food.
4. What did Blood find out while Vic was gone in the city?
(a) The Roverpak knows they didn't die and is looking for them.
(b) Quilla June is very dangerous.
(c) Quilla June's father is after them.
(d) There has been another nuclear bomb explosion.
5. What mysterious object does Vic find after Quilla June leaves?
(a) An addressed letter.
(b) A small handgun.
(c) Some penicillin.
(d) An indentity card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the food like in Topeka?
2. What does Vic tell Blood when he leaves for the "downunder"?
3. What does Vic find at the location he goes to in chapter ten?
4. Why do you suppose "A Boy and His Dog" is set in the time period it is?
5. It is clear in chapter nine that sex is considered something very ________ by this community.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)