|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does VIc think as he enters the town?
(a) He thinks he will be killed.
(b) He thinks how pleasant this town is.
(c) He thinks Quilla June looks beautiful.
(d) He thinks he needs to escape.
2. Where is chapter seven set?
(b) New York City.
3. What is one thing that Vic has while he is getting to know Topeka?
(a) An escort of women.
(b) His guns.
(c) As much food as he wants.
4. What does Blood threaten to do when Vic is leaving?
(a) Find another boy.
(b) Tell his parents.
(c) Wait for him forever.
(d) He will find a place to die.
5. How is Vic's thinking during chapter six?
(a) It is very wise.
(b) He must be in love.
(c) It is not logical.
(d) It is extremely logical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quilla June do after she makes her demand in chapter ten?
2. How does Vic find Blood in chapter ten?
3. Who is the most important character in chapter seven?
4. Vic's first reaction to the news of why the Topekan's need him is ____________.
5. What is Vic's second reaction as to why the Topekan's need him?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)