|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vic's first reaction to the news of why the Topekan's need him is ____________.
(a) Great fear.
(b) Intense anger.
(c) Deep sorrow.
(d) Hysterical laughter.
2. A major historical event influencing the story development of "A Boy and His Dog was?
(a) The 3rd World War.
(b) The 1st World War.
(c) The War of 1812.
(d) The cold war.
3. What is the world in "The Boy and His Dog" an example of?
(b) A real life adventure.
(c) Nonfiction story.
4. Where does Vic carry Blood after they have eaten in chapter ten?
(a) Back to Topeka.
(b) To the air duct.
(c) To the dropshaft.
(d) To the underground city.
5. What does Vic find at the location he goes to in chapter ten?
(a) Blood waiting for him.
(b) Quilla June's father, Lew.
(c) Lots of angry people.
(d) Another angry Roverpak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion best describes your feelings as you read chapter seven?
2. What is one thing that Vic has while he is getting to know Topeka?
3. Why does Vic want to leave the city?
4. Why do you suppose Vic continues on his journey and doesn't turn around and travel back to the surface?
5. What happens to Vic as he is getting to know Topeka after about a week?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)