|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the story of A Boy and His Dog take place?
(a) In an alternate past.
(b) About fifteen years ahead in an alternate future.
(c) After World War III and before World War IV.
(d) In a present day alternate technological reality.
2. What is one thing that is not explained in chapter three?
(a) Why Vic did not have sex.
(b) Why the girl was changing out of a disquise.
(c) What the girl's name was.
(d) Why Blood stopped guarding the door.
3. What happens to Blood when the Roverpak comes?
(a) He is safe.
(b) He is petted.
(c) He is wounded.
(d) He is shot dead.
4. Before Vic is able to molest the "chick", what happens?
(a) The girl throws up.
(b) The girl escapes and runs away.
(c) Someone starts to shoot at him.
(d) Blood tells him a roverpak is coming.
5. Where does Vic make Quilla June hide before the Roverpak arrives?
(a) In a cave.
(b) Behind a block wall.
(c) Under ten wrestling mats.
(d) Behind a steel door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Roverpak like?
2. How do you suppose the other Roverpak found Vic and the girl?
3. What makes Blood a special dog?
4. How does Blood seem in chapter two?
5. What does Blood think they should have done with Quilla June?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Blood stay on the surface and not follow Vic downunder?
2. Another sign says the population of Topeka is 22,860. What does this mean?
3. How does Quilla June escape Vic?
4. How do the city people view sex?
5. What does Vic realize about his feelings for Quilla June at the end of the book?
6. Why does Vic keep telling Quilla June "yes" when she asks if he loves her?
7. After the fight with the Roverpak, why is Blood's idea to burn the building down a good one?
8. What is strange about the sign "Breeder-con" that Vic sees on his way down to the city?
9. Why does Vic cover Quilla June with lots of wrestling mats?
10. What is another name for the type of dog that Blood is?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)