|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vic climbs a rope to where before the Roverpak shows up?
(a) Steel girder.
(c) Water tank.
(d) Wood platform.
2. Where do the sterile adults live in Vic and Blood's world?
(a) In roverpaks.
(b) As screamers wandering the countryside.
(c) In underground cities.
(d) In old bomb shelters.
3. In order to prevent the chick from the theater from escaping, what does Vic do?
(a) Has Blood guard the exit.
(b) Locks the door behind him.
(c) Moves a truck in front of the door.
(d) Blows up a storage tank.
4. What is Topeka?
(a) Vic's home.
(b) A powerful city state.
(c) A "downunder" city.
(d) A large city where they show good movies.
5. What is one thing that is not explained in chapter three?
(a) Why Vic did not have sex.
(b) What the girl's name was.
(c) Why the girl was changing out of a disquise.
(d) Why Blood stopped guarding the door.
6. How do you suppose the other Roverpak found Vic and the girl?
(a) They must have a skirmisher too.
(b) They must have heard them having sex.
(c) They must have seen them go in.
(d) They must have seen Blood.
7. What do Vic and Blood do when the Roverpak comes?
(a) Tell the pak they will surrender.
(b) Run to Quilla June.
(c) Start killing boys and dogs.
(d) Run away.
8. What injection made Blood have special abilities?
(a) Human stem cells
(b) Genetically altered dolphin spinal fluid.
(c) Baboon brain tissue.
(d) A special psycotropic drug.
9. What does Quilla June do to Vic at the end of chapter five?
(a) Knocks him out.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Kisses him.
10. When Vic asks Blood why he doesn't like Quilla June, what does he communicate?
(a) He hates all girls.
(b) That he senses she will cause trouble for him.
(c) He thinks she is too violent.
(d) He does like how she looks.
11. What gives Blood his special abilities?
(a) His ancestry.
(b) A special pill he must take.
12. What is one thing that seems odd about Blood's behavior in chapter four?
(a) Why Blood is afraid of the Roverpak.
(b) Why Blood gives a gun to Quilla June.
(c) Why Blood wants to kill Quilla June.
(d) Why Blood wants to help Vic.
13. What does Blood do after Blood senses the "chick" in the theater?
(a) Chases after her.
(b) Falls asleep.
(c) Keeps her presence hidden from Vic.
(d) Starts barking
14. How do Vic and Blood escape the Roverpak in chapter five?
(a) They set fire to the building.
(b) They pretend they have been shot.
(c) They run out a back door.
(d) They make peace with the Roverpak.
15. In chapter five, what event between Vic and Quilla June does Blood pretend to sleep through?
(a) Them having sex many times.
(b) Them eating the food they found.
(c) Quilla June's parents' arrival.
(d) Another fight with the Roverpak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can we tell about Blood from his and Vic's communications?
2. After Vic gets Quilla June out of her hiding place, what does he do?
3. What does Quiila June say her name is?
4. How old is Vic?
5. What do Vic and Blood do when the "chick" leaves the theater?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)