|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems strange to us about the world that Vic lives in?
(a) There are more girls than boys.
(b) People are nice to each other for no reason.
(c) People are fighting to survive.
(d) There seems to be no law enforcement.
2. Where do Vic and Blood hide out after the fight with the Roverpak?
(a) In a boiler.
(b) In the restroom.
(c) In a cave.
(d) On a catwalk.
3. What is one thing that is not explained in chapter three?
(a) Why Vic did not have sex.
(b) Why Blood stopped guarding the door.
(c) Why the girl was changing out of a disquise.
(d) What the girl's name was.
4. Who does Blood give Vic's rifle to after the Roverpak arrives?
(a) The Roverpak.
(c) Quilla June.
(d) A hiding spot.
5. How does the Roverpak act when they come into the YMCA?
(a) In a civilized manner.
(b) Very wild and crazy.
(c) Smart and organized.
(d) Very pleasant.
6. What can we tell about Blood from his and Vic's communications?
(a) He is not so bright.
(b) He is a typical dog.
(c) He is a very lazy dog.
(d) He is highly intelligent.
7. What news does Blood not want to hear from Vic?
(a) That they should find the Roverpak and give them Quilla June.
(b) That he wants to move to Topeka.
(c) That all three of them will now be traveling together.
(d) That he is in love with Quilla June.
8. The first movie Vic goes to see with Blood is called?
(a) Raw Deal.
(d) Wars Bounty.
9. What does Blood think they should have done with Quilla June?
(a) Raped her and killed her.
(b) Abandoned her and searched for food.
(c) Left her for the Roverpaks to rape.
(d) Killed her for food.
10. When Vic goes into the theater he checks his .45 and his .22 at the door. What does he keep with him?
(c) Dog leash.
11. What important question does Quilla June ask Vic in chapter five?
(a) Why did he chase her.
(b) If he has ever been in love with a girl.
(c) Why he likes Blood.
(d) Has he ever had sex.
12. Vic and Blood have a partnership. Vic helps Blood find food. What does Blood help Vic find?
13. Blood descended from two special dog ancestors. What were his ancestor's names?
(a) Sam and Vickie.
(b) Andrew and Samantha.
(c) Ginger and Ahbnu.
(d) Trigger and Neanni.
14. What is Topeka?
(a) A powerful city state.
(b) A large city where they show good movies.
(c) A "downunder" city.
(d) Vic's home.
15. What is one thing that seems odd about Blood's behavior in chapter four?
(a) Why Blood gives a gun to Quilla June.
(b) Why Blood is afraid of the Roverpak.
(c) Why Blood wants to help Vic.
(d) Why Blood wants to kill Quilla June.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter five, the state of Texas is?
2. What is the "chick's" name?
3. According to the story, how are most babies born in the upper world?
4. What injection made Blood have special abilities?
5. Why don't other dogs don't find the girl in the theater?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)