|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "chick" surprised to find out about Vic and Blood?
(a) Blood and Vic can communicate.
(b) Blood is so intelligent and Vic is stupid.
(c) Vic is just a boy and Blood is a dog.
(d) Vic is treating her so nicely and Blood is mean.
2. What does Quilla June demand from Vic in chapter ten?
(a) That they should kill Blood to put him out of his pain.
(b) That they should abandon Blood.
(c) That they should try and help Blood find food.
(d) That they should return to the city immediately.
3. What does this story say about the human spirit?
(a) It will find its own truths given enough hardship.
(b) There is no such thing as love.
(c) It is always happy.
(d) It always suffers.
4. Why is Blood happy at the end of the book?
(a) He is completely healed.
(b) He knows Quilla June and Vic are in love.
(c) Vic has escaped the city alive.
(d) He is full of food.
5. What does Vic do after about a week in Topeka?
(a) Leaves to find Blood.
(b) Settlles down and buys a house.
(c) Asks the leaders to let him stay.
(d) Finds his weapons and looks for a way out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blood think they should have done with Quilla June?
2. What does Quilla June use to control Vic's behavior in chapter five?
3. What is one surprising thing in chapter three that Blood has taught Vic how to do?
4. Why do you think Quilla June wants to leave the city?
5. At the end of chapter three, what is one thing the reader really wants to know?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)