|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quilla June use to control Vic's behavior in chapter five?
(a) Promises of great wealth.
(c) Blood's good will towards her.
(d) Sex and love.
2. What is the best solution to Vic's problems with the Roverpak?
(a) Make peace with the Pak.
(b) Escape if they can.
(c) Wait for the police to show up.
(d) Give them the girl.
3. Why do you suppose Vic continues on his journey and doesn't turn around and travel back to the surface?
(a) He wants to find Quilla June.
(b) He is mad at Blood.
(c) He is looking for sex.
(d) He is curious about Topeka.
4. What can we tell about Blood from his and Vic's communications?
(a) He is a very lazy dog.
(b) He is highly intelligent.
(c) He is a typical dog.
(d) He is not so bright.
5. According to the story, how are most babies born in the upper world?
(b) Boys who grow up very tough.
(d) Mutants who have to be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blood think they should have done with Quilla June?
2. What is the "chick" surprised to find out about Vic and Blood?
3. Where does Vic carry Blood after they have eaten in chapter ten?
4. What are skirmishers?
5. What emotion best describes your feelings as you read chapter seven?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)