|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the girl that Vic is chasing out of the theater?
(a) A tough stringy girl from the surface.
(b) A dirty long haired girl.
(c) A middle class girl from downunder.
(d) An old woman.
2. What can we tell about Blood from his and Vic's communications?
(a) He is a very lazy dog.
(b) He is not so bright.
(c) He is highly intelligent.
(d) He is a typical dog.
3. Where do Blood and Vic catch the "chick"?
(a) In the dropshaft to the downunder city.
(b) In an old food storage warehouse.
(c) On open ground about 2 miles away.
(d) Outside the theater.
4. What could Vic not have been able to do without Blood?
(a) Have companionship.
(b) Find the girl.
(c) Find food.
(d) Travel so safely.
5. One gets the feeling that relationships in Vic's world are what?
(a) Long lasting.
(b) Very loving.
(c) Not very common.
(d) Very romantic.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first chapter, what does Blood's first meal consist of?
2. Vic and Blood have a partnership. Vic helps Blood find food. What does Blood help Vic find?
3. What does Blood do after Blood senses the "chick" in the theater?
4. The first movie Vic goes to see with Blood is called?
5. When does the story of A Boy and His Dog take place?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)