|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best description of Vic's character?
(a) Violent and wild.
(b) Intelligent and passive.
(c) Old and tired.
(d) Very moral and ethical.
2. Where do Blood and Vic catch the "chick"?
(a) In an old food storage warehouse.
(b) Outside the theater.
(c) In the dropshaft to the downunder city.
(d) On open ground about 2 miles away.
3. In "A Boy and his Dog," World War IV broke out and lasted how long?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Five days.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Four hours.
4. One gets the feeling that relationships in Vic's world are what?
(a) Not very common.
(b) Very romantic.
(c) Very loving.
(d) Long lasting.
5. How old is Vic?
(b) About twenty-three.
(c) He is thirty-five.
(d) He is a teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blood find in the theater?
2. What injection made Blood have special abilities?
3. What seems strange to us about the world that Vic lives in?
4. When Vic goes into the theater he checks his .45 and his .22 at the door. What does he keep with him?
5. Blood descended from two special dog ancestors. What were his ancestor's names?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)