|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Vic goes into the theater he checks his .45 and his .22 at the door. What does he keep with him?
(c) Dog leash.
2. Blood calls his master another name to annoy him. That other name is?
3. How old is Vic?
(a) About twenty-three.
(b) He is a teenager.
(c) He is thirty-five.
4. Who is the girl that Vic is chasing out of the theater?
(a) A tough stringy girl from the surface.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A dirty long haired girl.
(d) A middle class girl from downunder.
5. What is the best description of Vic's character?
(a) Violent and wild.
(b) Very moral and ethical.
(c) Intelligent and passive.
(d) Old and tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first chapter, what does Blood's first meal consist of?
2. When does the story of A Boy and His Dog take place?
3. Where do Blood and Vic catch the "chick"?
4. According to the story, how are most babies born in the upper world?
5. What does Blood do after Blood senses the "chick" in the theater?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)