|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Vic and Blood escape the Roverpak in chapter five?
(a) They run out a back door.
(b) They pretend they have been shot.
(c) They make peace with the Roverpak.
(d) They set fire to the building.
2. According to Quilla June, who established the underground cities?
(a) Middle class squares and fundamentalist Christians.
(c) The Germans and Chinese.
3. What will the object Quilla June left behind help Vic do?
(a) Save Blood's life.
(b) Travel to Topeka.
(c) Shoot Quilla's mother.
(d) Find Oklahoma.
4. What did Vic do to Quilla June's father in the bedroom?
(a) Shakes his hand.
(b) Hits him with brass balls in a sock.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Hits him with a brass lamp.
5. What do the people of Topeka really need?
(c) Men who can fight.
(d) Certain kinds of men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Topeka look like?
2. Blood descended from two special dog ancestors. What were his ancestor's names?
3. What seems strange to us about the world that Vic lives in?
4. Which character acts the most intelligently in chapter four?
5. How does Topeka not differ from the surface world?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)