|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is all the food in Topeka like?
(b) Extremely tasty.
(c) Brightly colored.
(d) Made from fruits and nuts.
2. What makes Blood a special dog?
(a) He can fire a gun.
(b) He is telepathic.
(c) He can talk.
(d) He is a screamer.
3. What is the best solution to Vic's problems with the Roverpak?
(a) Give them the girl.
(b) Make peace with the Pak.
(c) Escape if they can.
(d) Wait for the police to show up.
4. In order to prevent the chick from the theater from escaping, what does Vic do?
(a) Blows up a storage tank.
(b) Has Blood guard the exit.
(c) Moves a truck in front of the door.
(d) Locks the door behind him.
5. "A Boy and His Dog" was written during what decade?
(a) Between 2010 and 2020.
(b) The 1960's.
(c) The 1990's.
(d) The 1940's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Vic's thinking during chapter six?
2. What is wanted from Vic when the green box stops?
3. After Vic uses his gun to get the girl on a wrestling mat, what does she do first?
4. At the end of chapter five, where is the Roverpak?
5. What do the people of Topeka tell Vic he must do before they can use his help?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)