|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the object Quilla June left behind help Vic do?
(a) Travel to Topeka.
(b) Save Blood's life.
(c) Shoot Quilla's mother.
(d) Find Oklahoma.
2. What is one thing that Vic has while he is getting to know Topeka?
(b) His guns.
(c) An escort of women.
(d) As much food as he wants.
3. What does Vic want after Quilla June leaves?
(a) To find medicine for Blood.
(b) To help Blood find food.
(d) A hug.
4. What injection made Blood have special abilities?
(a) Baboon brain tissue.
(b) Human stem cells
(c) Genetically altered dolphin spinal fluid.
(d) A special psycotropic drug.
5. How do Vic and Blood escape the Roverpak in chapter five?
(a) They make peace with the Roverpak.
(b) They run out a back door.
(c) They set fire to the building.
(d) They pretend they have been shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important occurrence is not explained in chapter six?
2. What does Blood tell Vic when he leaves for "downunder"?
3. What does Vic decide in chapter 9 that he doesn't want to do to Quilla June?
4. In the first chapter, what does Blood's first meal consist of?
5. What is one thing the author has failed to explain in "A Boy and His Dog"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)