|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vic do after about a week in Topeka?
(a) Leaves to find Blood.
(b) Finds his weapons and looks for a way out.
(c) Asks the leaders to let him stay.
(d) Settlles down and buys a house.
2. In chapter three, what does Blood seem sincerely interested in?
(a) Helping Vic find food.
(b) Helping to save Vic.
(c) Letting Vic get sex.
(d) Helping the girl escape.
3. When Vic finds the chick from the theater, what is she doing?
(a) Loading her gun.
(b) Changing clothes.
(c) Using the bathroom.
(d) Eating food.
4. What is one thing that is not explained in chapter three?
(a) Why the girl was changing out of a disquise.
(b) Why Vic did not have sex.
(c) What the girl's name was.
(d) Why Blood stopped guarding the door.
5. What other strong reaction does Vic have about the underground city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets Vic when the green box stops?
2. What is Vic's second reaction as to why the Topekan's need him?
3. In chapter five, the state of Texas is?
4. How does Topeka not differ from the surface world?
5. Why do the people of Topeka need "breeders"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)