|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Topeka not differ from the surface world?
(a) There is lots of food.
(b) People are not very happy.
(c) It is dark.
(d) People carry guns.
2. How do Vic and Blood escape the Roverpak in chapter five?
(a) They make peace with the Roverpak.
(b) They run out a back door.
(c) They pretend they have been shot.
(d) They set fire to the building.
3. What reason is given to Vic for why Topeka needs him?
(a) He is an experiment.
(b) He is there to be eaten.
(c) They are surprised to see him and don't know why he is there.
(d) He is there to protect them.
4. What other strong reaction does Vic have about the underground city?
5. What is one thing that Vic has while he is getting to know Topeka?
(a) As much food as he wants.
(b) An escort of women.
(d) His guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter five, what event between Vic and Quilla June does Blood pretend to sleep through?
2. In order to prevent the chick from the theater from escaping, what does Vic do?
3. What does Quilla June use to control Vic's behavior in chapter five?
4. What happens to Vic as he is getting to know Topeka after about a week?
5. When Vic finds the chick from the theater, what is she doing?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)