1. Blood calls his master another name to annoy him. That other name is?
2. The first movie Vic goes to see with Blood is called?
(b) Raw Deal.
(d) Wars Bounty.
3. What does Blood find in the theater?
(a) A large basket of food.
(b) A big fight.
(c) A Browning .22 rifle.
(d) A "chick".
4. In the first chapter, what does Blood's first meal consist of?
(a) A dead rabbit and some worms.
(b) Radioactive canned meat.
(c) A severed human head.
(d) A mutated water rat and a poodle.
5. When does the story of A Boy and His Dog take place?
(a) In an alternate past.
(b) In a present day alternate technological reality.
(c) After World War III and before World War IV.
(d) About fifteen years ahead in an alternate future.
6. What makes Blood a special dog?
(a) He is a screamer.
(b) He is telepathic.
(c) He can fire a gun.
(d) He can talk.
This section contains 4,937 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)