Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spurs H to storm out of the apartment?
2. Why does H return to Kobe?
3. Upon H's return to Kobe, what has happened to the Second Middle School?
4. Who does H hit with the rice pot lid?
5. For which bird is H's workplace named?
Near the end of the novel, we not only see the devastating impact that the war had on Kobe, but also the toll it took on H's emotional state. Discuss in detail the evidence of his emotional deterioration.
Argue both sides of the following statement: "During wartime, media censorship is an acceptable measure." Provide examples from the text to support your argument.
The most dire situations can sometimes bring out the best in people. Discuss the theme of compassion as it relates to the story.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)