Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spurs H to storm out of the apartment?
2. Why does H return to Kobe?
3. Upon H's return to Kobe, what has happened to the Second Middle School?
4. Who does H hit with the rice pot lid?
5. For which bird is H's workplace named?
Essay Topic 1
The characters of the novel are predominately male. How are women portrayed in "A Boy Called H," and how are they viewed by our protagonist?
Essay Topic 2
One of H's most prominent characteristics is his resourcefulness, which sometimes leads to trouble. Provide examples of H using his resourcefulness and determine whether or not he has a sense of right and wrong.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the public opinion of the Emperor in pre-war and post-war Japan.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)