Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spurs H to storm out of the apartment?
2. Why does H return to Kobe?
3. Upon H's return to Kobe, what has happened to the Second Middle School?
4. Who does H hit with the rice pot lid?
5. For which bird is H's workplace named?
The atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki had a major effect on the war in the Pacific. Explain how this is made evident in the novel.
One of H's most prominent characteristics is his resourcefulness, which sometimes leads to trouble. Provide examples of H using his resourcefulness and determine whether or not he has a sense of right and wrong.
Who or what is the antagonist of the story? Provide examples to support your argument.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)