|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Naito live?
(a) On a boat.
(b) In a classroom.
(c) Next door to H's family.
(d) In a hotel.
2. What two things does H realize have gone unchanged by the war?
(a) The grass and the flowers.
(b) The sea and sky.
(c) The trees and the sky.
(d) The sun and the moon.
3. To which organization are H and his classmates assigned to work?
(a) The railway company.
(b) City waste removal.
(c) The Water Board.
(d) Toshiba Electrical.
4. For which bird is H's workplace named?
(a) The dove.
(b) The raven.
(c) The phoenix.
(d) The crane.
5. What does H decide to study?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the bombing of Hiroshima, which country declares war on Japan?
2. What does H plan to do at the "Hold on Bridge?"
3. Who does H hit with the rice pot lid?
4. How does H learn lettering?
5. H, Yokota and George go to the farm to get what?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)