|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does H realize have gone unchanged by the war?
(a) The trees and the sky.
(b) The grass and the flowers.
(c) The sun and the moon.
(d) The sea and sky.
2. What do H and his friends drop from the roof of the school?
(a) Sweet potatoes.
(d) Milk cartons.
3. How does H feel about living at the Church?
(a) H feels inspired.
(b) H feels lucky.
(c) H feels uneasy and uncomfortable.
(d) H feels at home.
4. Why isn't H allowed into the hospital?
(a) Patients and black marketeers have been trading goods.
(b) Visiting hours are over.
(c) There has been an influenza outbreak.
(d) There have been complaints about H.
5. Who arranges H's first paying job?
(a) Mr. Naito.
(c) Uncle Hadano.
Short Answer Questions
1. H, Yokota and George go to the farm to get what?
2. To whom do the boys compare Instructor Tamori?
3. Who announces the signing of the Potsdam Declaration to the school?
4. Who is assigned to clean up the city's bombsites?
5. After the end of the war, who replaces the military as the figure of authority?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)