|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 38, what is happening to many of H's instructors?
(a) They are being sent to the front.
(b) They are falling ill.
(c) They are getting injured in air raids.
(d) They are being forced to work night shifts in the factory.
2. What declaration is presented to Japan by the Americans?
(a) The Potsdam Declaration.
(b) The Versailles Declaration.
(c) The Truman Declaration.
(d) The Roosevelt Declaration.
3. Who does H hit with the rice pot lid?
4. Which character works for the newspaper?
(a) Mr. Odagiri.
(c) Mr. Tamori.
5. After the bombing of Hiroshima, which country declares war on Japan?
(c) The Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Naito live?
2. Where do Toshiko and H go when they move out of the Church?
3. To which organization are H and his classmates assigned to work?
4. According to a student at H's school, what will happen on June 5th?
5. Where does H go when he leaves home in Chapter 48?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)