|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does H often get beaten up?
(a) For insulting classmates.
(b) For dressing oddly.
(c) For causing trouble for others.
(d) For voicing his opinions.
2. Who does H hit with the rice pot lid?
3. H, Yokota and George go to the farm to get what?
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A shovel.
4. After the end of the war, who replaces the military as the figure of authority?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The American President.
(c) The local police chief.
(d) The occupational forces.
5. Who is Koiso?
(a) An artist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A wounded soldier.
(d) A political candidate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What declaration is presented to Japan by the Americans?
2. Who announces the signing of the Potsdam Declaration to the school?
3. Why isn't H allowed into the hospital?
4. Where do Toshiko and H go when they move out of the Church?
5. Who objects to Toshiko feeding the starving soldier?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)