|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does H feel about living at the Church?
(a) H feels inspired.
(b) H feels uneasy and uncomfortable.
(c) H feels lucky.
(d) H feels at home.
2. What does Morio use to replace the sewing machine's belt?
(a) A rubber band.
(b) An old bicycle tire.
(d) A leather belt.
3. What does the American pilot have tucked in his boot?
(a) A map of Japan.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bible.
4. How does H learn lettering?
(a) By practicing all night
(b) By copying others' work.
(c) By using newspapers as examples.
(d) By asking his mother for help.
5. Where does Sugita want H to meet him in secret?
(a) The school.
(b) The armory.
(c) The movie theatre.
(d) By the riverbank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do H and Yukawa meet at the armory?
2. What do the boys intend to do with the rifle club's rifles?
3. Where is Morio during the bombing?
4. What two things does H realize have gone unchanged by the war?
5. After the bombing of Hiroshima, which country declares war on Japan?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)