|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nosaka blame Japan's devastation on?
(a) The military commanders.
(b) The Japanese people.
(c) The Emperor.
2. Where does Hayashi and his family evacuate to?
3. Where does Sugita want H to meet him in secret?
(a) By the riverbank.
(b) The armory.
(c) The movie theatre.
(d) The school.
4. What is worrying H in Chapter 47?
(a) The Senoh's financial situation.
(b) The presence of the occupational forces.
(c) The thought that his situation will never improve.
(d) H's own unstable emotions.
5. After the bombing of Hiroshima, which country declares war on Japan?
(d) The Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assigned to clean up the city's bombsites?
2. Why does Morio quit his job at the fire station?
3. Who does H hit with the rice pot lid?
4. Who do H and Yukawa meet at the armory?
5. Why should H be patient with the children next door?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)