|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spurs H to storm out of the apartment?
(a) His father sells the sewing machine.
(b) His sister draws in his sketchbook.
(c) His parents cancel their newspaper subscription.
(d) His mother takes rice to the neighbors.
2. Why does H return to Kobe?
(a) H misses his friends.
(b) The house in Hiroshima is too crowded.
(c) H doesn't like his school in Hiroshima.
(d) H's father needs his help in Kobe.
3. Upon H's return to Kobe, what has happened to the Second Middle School?
(a) The school has become a high school.
(b) The school has burned down.
(c) The school has become a medical center.
(d) The school has become a factory.
4. Who does H hit with the rice pot lid?
5. For which bird is H's workplace named?
(a) The crane.
(b) The raven.
(c) The phoenix.
(d) The dove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do H and Yukawa meet at the armory?
2. In Chapter 36, how do H and George get their clothing filthy?
3. Where does Mr. Naito live?
4. Why does H rip down the Japanese Progressive Party poster?
5. Which character works for the newspaper?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)