|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the bombing of Hiroshima, which country declares war on Japan?
(a) The Soviet Union.
2. According to a student at H's school, what will happen on June 5th?
(a) An air raid.
(b) A town festival.
(c) Kobe will be evacuated.
(d) The school factory will close.
3. Why is it suggested Prime Minister Tojo is a disgrace?
(a) He lied to the Japanese people.
(b) He embezzled money from the military.
(c) He did not commit suicide the day the war ended.
(d) He cheated on his wife.
4. Why does H often get beaten up?
(a) For voicing his opinions.
(b) For dressing oddly.
(c) For insulting classmates.
(d) For causing trouble for others.
5. Who helps H graduate?
(b) Mr. Naito and Mr. Matsumoto.
(c) Mr. Tamori.
(d) Mr. Kawano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys agree should be done with the rifles?
2. To which organization are H and his classmates assigned to work?
3. Why does H rip down the Japanese Progressive Party poster?
4. What does H decide to study?
5. What does Toshiko bring back with her from the country?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)