|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is fond of giving "ear twists" to his students?
(a) Tan Wantanabe.
(c) Mr. Hisakado.
(d) Mr. Tamori.
2. What two sports are banned?
(a) Basketball and Squash.
(b) Badminton and Swimming.
(c) Soccer and Karate.
(d) Tennis and baseball.
3. Why should H be patient with the children next door?
(a) The children's father died in the war.
(b) H was young once too.
(c) Patience is the Christian way.
(d) The neighbors' apartment is even more crowded than his.
4. In Chapter 23, What does H do instead of studying?
(a) Build model airplanes.
(b) Read the newspaper.
(c) Spy on the neighbors.
(d) Play outside.
5. Where do Toshiko and H go when they move out of the Church?
(a) To Korea to stay with Kaneda.
(b) To join Yoshiko in Hiroshima.
(c) To Tokyo.
(d) To the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Morio, who caused the flood?
2. Why does Kaneda leave?
3. What does H realize about himself in chapter 48?
4. Why does H find it odd that Uncle Hadano is building an air raid shelter under their home?
5. Where does H tell his parents he is going when he visits Noodles?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)