|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tamori's wife supposedly do?
(a) Refuse to wear the National Dress.
(b) Steal food rations from her neigbors.
(c) Have an affair while Tamori was away.
(d) Spy on the Japanese military.
2. What is the hardest drill?
(a) The torpedo.
(b) The pushup run.
(c) The butterfly.
(d) The bellycrawl.
3. Why is it suggested that Morio deserves a medal?
(a) He turns a neighbor in to the military police.
(b) He saves two people from a fire.
(c) He signs up to go to the front.
(d) He captures a runaway American soldier.
4. What two sports are banned?
(a) Basketball and Squash.
(b) Tennis and baseball.
(c) Badminton and Swimming.
(d) Soccer and Karate.
5. Why does Mr. Kawano become angry with H?
(a) H speaks negatively about the Japanese military.
(b) H starts an argument with another student.
(c) H turns in a blank test sheet.
(d) H cuts classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Morio's apprentice, Shige, crying when H returns home from school one day?
2. What does H do with his 10 yen grant?
3. Why does H disapprove of people being anti-British?
4. How does H deal with all the new censorship and laws?
5. Where is Morio during the bombing?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)