|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H do to Girly Boy at the bathhouse?
(a) H steals his clothes while Girly Boy is bathing.
(b) H mocks Girly Boy in front of his friends.
(c) H ignores Girly Boy.
(d) H pulls Girly Boy's towel away from him.
2. According to Morio, who caused the flood?
(a) The Devil.
(b) Human beings.
(d) The Chinese.
3. What are octopus pots also known as?
(a) Chamber pots.
(b) Squid puddles.
(c) Fish bowls.
4. Why is it suggested that Morio deserves a medal?
(a) He turns a neighbor in to the military police.
(b) He signs up to go to the front.
(c) He captures a runaway American soldier.
(d) He saves two people from a fire.
5. Why does H get angry at the newspapers?
(a) The newspapers lie and say that America is on the brink of surrendering.
(b) The newspapers publish a story falsely incriminating one of Moiro's friends.
(c) The newspapers do not report the fatality in the bombing raid.
(d) The newspapers ignore the hardwork of Kobe's women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered "un-Japanese" at school?
2. At the firing range, why are many of the shooters' bullets missing the target?
3. What does H learn during his summer?
4. What two sports are banned?
5. What does Ishizuka's father give H before they leave?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)