|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on H's eleventh birthday?
(a) America attacks Japan.
(b) Germany attacks Japan.
(c) Japan defeats China.
(d) Germany attacks the Soviet Union.
2. As H and Toshiko flee, where are they heading for?
(a) The town centre.
(b) The country.
(c) The sea.
(d) The church.
3. After seeing the condition of his grandparents home, how does H feel?
4. In Chapter 37, what makes H furious?
(a) The American pilot's behavior.
(b) Being forced to help the military policeman.
(c) The secrecy of the Japanese military.
(d) Being sent to Mitsubishi Electric.
5. Why is H embarrassed in the doctor's waiting room?
(a) Mitchan is waiting to see the doctor as well, and overhears what H's problem is.
(b) H's mother discusses his problem with everyone in the waiting room.
(c) H wets his pants while waiting to see the doctor.
(d) H's mother prays aloud that H will be cured of his bed wetting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do H and Yukawa meet at the armory?
2. Why does H want to go to a doctor instead of a bone setter?
3. What does the American pilot have tucked in his boot?
4. Why are the clubs being disbanded?
5. What does Morio use to replace the sewing machine's belt?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)