|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of god is Susanowo?
(a) Susanowo is a violent god.
(b) Susanowo is a benevolent god.
(c) Susanowo is an unruly god.
(d) Susanowo is an unforgiving god.
2. What happens with H's first shot?
(a) H's gun misfires.
(b) H completely misses the target and becomes embarrassed.
(c) H hits another shooter.
(d) H hits the bulls-eye.
3. Where is Morio during the bombing?
(a) Fire station.
(b) At the church.
(c) At home.
(d) Next door.
4. What is H's first confirmation that the war is over?
(a) American music is played freely.
(b) Food is easier to get.
(c) Uncle Hadano has taken down his window coverings.
(d) Newspapers have begun printing truthful information.
5. Why do the police take Morio in for questioning?
(a) Morio refused to purchase a gas mask.
(b) Morio is caught spying from the roof of the fire station.
(c) Morio stole some rationed goods.
(d) Morio did business with American and British people prior to the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does H return to the gas station after reporting what he saw?
2. What does H tell people will happen if they look in the box at the amusement park?
3. What is the Hoanden?
4. What do H and his friends do when "words of enemy origin" are not allowed?
5. What declaration is presented to Japan by the Americans?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)