|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H do to Girly Boy at the bathhouse?
(a) H pulls Girly Boy's towel away from him.
(b) H ignores Girly Boy.
(c) H steals his clothes while Girly Boy is bathing.
(d) H mocks Girly Boy in front of his friends.
2. What two sports are banned?
(a) Soccer and Karate.
(b) Tennis and baseball.
(c) Basketball and Squash.
(d) Badminton and Swimming.
3. Who dies in Chapter 24?
(d) Admiral Yamamoto.
4. After the bombing of Hiroshima, which country declares war on Japan?
(a) The Soviet Union.
5. Why does H believe Germany is not to be trusted?
(a) The German army has attacked Japan in the past.
(b) Germany is betraying Japan when Japan needs them the most.
(c) A German tourist stole his uncle's bicycle.
(d) H secretly read an anti-German newspaper article.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toshiko need to convince her neighbors to do?
2. Who do H and Yukawa meet at the armory?
3. Why do H and Shingo get off the streetcar one stop early?
4. Why does H find it odd that Uncle Hadano is building an air raid shelter under their home?
5. According to H, what is the purpose of the news reports?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)