|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 | Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does H disapprove of people being anti-British?
(a) H's favorite music comes from Britain.
(b) H's father has many British customers.
(c) H has family living in Britain.
(d) H's best friend is British
2. Where does H tell his parents he is going when he visits Noodles?
(a) The bathhouse.
(b) The neighbor's house.
(c) For a walk.
(d) The library.
3. What does Sumiyama believe is the profound wish of every Japanese man?
(a) To serve one's family.
(b) To serve one's country.
(c) To serve God.
(d) To serve one's own ambitions.
4. What does H tell people will happen if they look in the box at the amusement park?
(a) They will get a heart attack.
(b) Their wish will come true.
(c) They will spread trachoma.
(d) Someone will kick them from behind.
5. What is the main focus of Tojo's tract?
(a) A soldier's duty is not as important as personal survival.
(b) A soldier's duty is more important than personal survival.
(c) Japanese men are eager to join the army.
(d) All capable men should enlist immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 37, what makes H furious?
2. What does the American pilot have tucked in his boot?
3. In Chapter 23, What does H do instead of studying?
4. What does H think of Mr. Chin?
5. According to Morio, who caused the flood?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)