|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in Chapter 24?
(d) Admiral Yamamoto.
2. Why does Toshiko think that Shige-san is not qualified for the apprenticeship?
(a) Shige-san acts inappropriately towards Toshiko when Moiro is not around.
(b) Shige-san is known to be a lazy and irresponsible worker.
(c) Shige-san has a bad leg and his body tilts to one side when he walks.
(d) Shige-san is very poor at math, and is unable to perform the simplist calculations.
3. After seeing the condition of his grandparents home, how does H feel?
4. What does a record with a red label indicate?
(a) It is a special edition.
(b) It is a religious record.
(c) It is made in China.
(d) It is made in America.
5. Why is H expelled from the riding club?
(a) The club is banning all new students.
(b) H steals a pair of riding boots.
(c) H bites one of the other club members.
(d) H takes a horse out for a secret ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rumor going around the school in Chapter 26?
2. How does H afford to buy oyatsu?
3. Why does Toshiko want her children to learn how to use silverware?
4. Why do the police take Morio in for questioning?
5. What does the Gokoku Shrine contain?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)