|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on H's eleventh birthday?
(a) Japan defeats China.
(b) Germany attacks Japan.
(c) America attacks Japan.
(d) Germany attacks the Soviet Union.
2. What kind of god is Susanowo?
(a) Susanowo is an unruly god.
(b) Susanowo is a benevolent god.
(c) Susanowo is a violent god.
(d) Susanowo is an unforgiving god.
3. What happens on December 8th?
(a) America attacks Hiroshima.
(b) Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.
(c) Japan and America sign a peace treaty.
(d) America attacks Kobe.
4. What is the hardest drill?
(a) The pushup run.
(b) The butterfly.
(c) The torpedo.
(d) The bellycrawl.
5. What does Toshiko need to convince her neighbors to do?
(a) Donate a certain percent of their earnings to the needy.
(b) Work full-time in the artillery factory.
(c) Give away all their silver and gold.
(d) Buy war bonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H's mother make him do everyday before going to school?
2. According to H, what is the purpose of the news reports?
3. Why does H run away when he hears tambourines and drums approaching?
4. What is the Hoanden?
5. After seeing the condition of his grandparents home, how does H feel?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)