|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for the Japanese language changes?
(a) Education Ministry.
(b) Religious unions.
(c) National defence.
(d) Japanese military.
2. Why do H and Shingo get off the streetcar one stop early?
(a) H and Shingo want to visit their friend.
(b) H and Shingo enjoy walking.
(c) H and Shingo don't want to be seen by their neighbors.
(d) H and Shingo want to eat some noodles.
3. Why does H return to the gas station after reporting what he saw?
(a) H is worried that someone will find Girly Boy and do harm to his body.
(b) H needs to show the police where the body is.
(c) H needs to retrieve his bag that he dropped after discovering the body.
(d) H doesn't want Girly Boy to be left alone.
4. What rationed item is H annoyed by?
5. What does H's father describe his shop as?
(a) A meeting place for the secret police.
(b) An upscale business.
(c) A local hangout.
(d) A run of the mill tailor shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on H's birthday?
2. What is the hardest drill?
3. Why does Toshiko not want to buy the gas masks?
4. What does H tell people will happen if they look in the box at the amusement park?
5. What is stopping Japan from scheduling the Olympics at the same time as the anniversary celebration?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)