|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Toshiko, why will Moiro most likely not receive his call-up papers?
(a) Morio is too small and barely passed the physical exam.
(b) Morio never took the physical exam.
(c) Morio has webbed feet.
(d) Morio is too old and has bad eyesight.
2. What rationed item is H annoyed by?
3. Why does Kaneda leave?
(a) Toshiko won't stop badgering Kaneda into accepting the "love of Christ."
(b) Kaneda is tired of being called a "Chosen" by everyone.
(c) Kaneda is homesick and decides to return to Korea.
(d) Kaneda misunderstands Toshiko's intentions.
4. What is considered "un-Japanese" at school?
(a) Talking about America or Britain.
(b) Wearing clothes that is not made out of khaki.
(c) Singing German music.
(d) Learning about foreign cultures.
5. What does H do to Girly Boy at the bathhouse?
(a) H ignores Girly Boy.
(b) H pulls Girly Boy's towel away from him.
(c) H steals his clothes while Girly Boy is bathing.
(d) H mocks Girly Boy in front of his friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does H believe Germany is not to be trusted?
2. Why is H embarrassed in the doctor's waiting room?
3. How does Yoshiko feel when her brother finds her with the middle-aged woman?
4. What do H and his friends do when "words of enemy origin" are not allowed?
5. What does Hayashi warn H not to do?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)