|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does H run away when he hears tambourines and drums approaching?
(a) H fears that the tambourine and drum players will ask him to join in.
(b) It means that Christian street preachers are coming.
(c) H dislikes all forms of music.
(d) H wants to avoid his mother at all costs.
2. What happens on H's birthday?
(a) Toshiko is investigated because of her religious beliefs.
(b) Morio is called up to work in a factory.
(c) A pastor is arrested.
(d) H takes a tour of the fire station.
3. Who dies in Chapter 24?
(a) Admiral Yamamoto.
4. What does H hear the local housewives say about the operators of those boxes?
(a) The operators often smell because they never visit the bathhouse.
(b) The operators are not to be trusted.
(c) The operators overcharge.
(d) The operators will sometimes run off with children.
5. What does public opinion think of the possibility of war with America?
(a) It will never happen.
(b) It has already started.
(c) It is inevitable.
(d) It might happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H deal with all the new censorship and laws?
2. What does Hayashi warn H not to do?
3. What is forbidden on the train?
4. According to H, what is the purpose of the news reports?
5. Why does H disapprove of people being anti-British?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)