|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do H and his friends do when "words of enemy origin" are not allowed?
(a) Rat out classmates who don't follow the rules.
(b) Use the words anyways.
(c) Hold a protest.
(d) Use substitute words.
2. According to Tamori, why should H's parents stop being Christians?
(a) Tamori doesn't believe in God.
(b) Toshiko and Morio don't believe in God.
(c) Toshiko and Morio had H when they were not married.
(d) Toshiko and Morio are Japanese.
3. Why does H finally decide to join the rifle club?
(a) H is bored.
(b) H wants to be best friends with Furuta.
(c) H wants to learn how to protect his family.
(d) H wants protection from Tamori.
4. What is forbidden on the train?
(a) Talking to others.
(b) Looking out the window at the scenery.
(d) Bringing your own food on the train.
5. According to Morio, who caused the flood?
(a) The Devil.
(b) The Chinese.
(c) Human beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is H embarrassed in the doctor's waiting room?
2. After seeing the condition of his grandparents home, how does H feel?
3. What does H do to Girly Boy at the bathhouse?
4. What happens on December 8th?
5. Where does H tell his parents he is going when he visits Noodles?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)