|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Uncle Hadano unable to go home?
(a) The bridge has washed out.
(b) His bicycle has a flat tire.
(c) His home has washed away with the flood.
(d) The road is blocked with a herd of cattle.
2. What does the vice-principal say when H asks why students are not allowed to look at the photographs of the Emperor and Empress at school?
(a) The vice-principal tells H to stop asking questions.
(b) The vice-principal tells H that the Emperor is a living god.
(c) The vice-principal tells H that the students should look to the Emperor with their hearts, not their eyes.
(d) The vice-principal tells H that the Emperor and Empress are too important to be looked at directly.
3. What puzzles H about his teacher?
(a) H's teacher never loses his temper.
(b) H's teacher gives him good grades no matter what.
(c) H's teacher did not tell his mother about the lie he told.
(d) H's teacher is lazier than his students.
4. What does H do to Girly Boy at the bathhouse?
(a) H mocks Girly Boy in front of his friends.
(b) H pulls Girly Boy's towel away from him.
(c) H steals his clothes while Girly Boy is bathing.
(d) H ignores Girly Boy.
5. What does H's mother make him do everyday before going to school?
(a) Sing her favorite hymn.
(b) Practice the tambourine.
(c) Read from the Bible.
(d) Do the dishes and make his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main focus of Tojo's tract?
2. Why does H get angry at the newspapers?
3. What does H learn during his summer?
4. Who is Kamikera?
5. What is the Hoanden?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)