|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does H believe Germany is not to be trusted?
(a) The German army has attacked Japan in the past.
(b) Germany is betraying Japan when Japan needs them the most.
(c) A German tourist stole his uncle's bicycle.
(d) H secretly read an anti-German newspaper article.
2. How does H deal with all the new censorship and laws?
(a) H disobeys any new law that is made.
(b) H spys on the military and sells the information to his friends.
(c) H decides to give up sketching anything but sumo wrestlers.
(d) H decides to learn a new skill to help his country.
3. What is the National Dress Order?
(a) An order that requires all Japanese people to wear Western clothing.
(b) An order which requires all Japanese people to wear clothing made of a khaki material.
(c) An order that requires all foreigners to wear traditional Japanese clothing.
(d) An order that requires all Japanese people to wear kimonos at all times.
4. Why does Toshiko think that Shige-san is not qualified for the apprenticeship?
(a) Shige-san acts inappropriately towards Toshiko when Moiro is not around.
(b) Shige-san is very poor at math, and is unable to perform the simplist calculations.
(c) Shige-san is known to be a lazy and irresponsible worker.
(d) Shige-san has a bad leg and his body tilts to one side when he walks.
5. Why does H disapprove of people being anti-British?
(a) H's favorite music comes from Britain.
(b) H's best friend is British
(c) H has family living in Britain.
(d) H's father has many British customers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hardest drill?
2. Why does Morio want to become a fireman?
3. What is the Hoanden?
4. Why does H lurk outside the movie theater instead of going inside?
5. What does H draw sketches of during a stop?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)