|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Japan experiencing a shortage of?
(c) Farm equipment.
2. Why does H disapprove of people being anti-British?
(a) H's father has many British customers.
(b) H's favorite music comes from Britain.
(c) H's best friend is British
(d) H has family living in Britain.
3. Who is Kamikera?
(a) The newest member of the riding club.
(b) H's favorite horse.
(c) Furuta's best friend.
(d) H's invisible friend.
4. How does H deal with all the new censorship and laws?
(a) H disobeys any new law that is made.
(b) H spys on the military and sells the information to his friends.
(c) H decides to learn a new skill to help his country.
(d) H decides to give up sketching anything but sumo wrestlers.
5. Who is responsible for the Japanese language changes?
(a) National defence.
(b) Japanese military.
(c) Education Ministry.
(d) Religious unions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hoanden?
2. What does public opinion think of the possibility of war with America?
3. According to Toshiko, why will Moiro most likely not receive his call-up papers?
4. Why is Mr. Suzuki happy when he reaches the boys in the boat?
5. Why does H finally decide to join the rifle club?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)