|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Toshiko injures her back during an air raid drill?
(a) Association members stop by to check on her and bring sweet buns and candies.
(b) Morio quits his job at the fire station to look after her.
(c) H must take over at the air raid drills.
(d) Toshiko spends three weeks in hospital.
2. How does Yoshiko feel when her brother finds her with the middle-aged woman?
(a) Yoshiko feels happy because her brother let her play hide and seek with his friends.
(b) Yoshiko feels hungry.
(c) Yoshiko feels scared.
(d) Yoshiko feels sad because her brother and his friends deserted her.
3. Who dies in Chapter 24?
(d) Admiral Yamamoto.
4. Why does Toshiko not want to buy the gas masks?
(a) Gas masks are poorly made.
(b) Gas masks are unattractive.
(c) Gas masks are heavy.
(d) Gas masks are expensive.
5. What does a record with a red label indicate?
(a) It is made in America.
(b) It is a religious record.
(c) It is made in China.
(d) It is a special edition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kamikera?
2. What does H tell people will happen if they look in the box at the amusement park?
3. Why do the police take Morio in for questioning?
4. Why is H ashamed in front of Mitchan?
5. Why is H expelled from the riding club?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)