|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yoshiko feel when her brother finds her with the middle-aged woman?
(a) Yoshiko feels hungry.
(b) Yoshiko feels scared.
(c) Yoshiko feels happy because her brother let her play hide and seek with his friends.
(d) Yoshiko feels sad because her brother and his friends deserted her.
2. Why are H and Yoshiko going on a train?
(a) To visit their cousin.
(b) To witness a religious event.
(c) To visit their grandparents.
(d) To see an exhibition.
3. Why does H disapprove of people being anti-British?
(a) H has family living in Britain.
(b) H's father has many British customers.
(c) H's favorite music comes from Britain.
(d) H's best friend is British
4. Why does Toshiko not want to buy the gas masks?
(a) Gas masks are heavy.
(b) Gas masks are poorly made.
(c) Gas masks are unattractive.
(d) Gas masks are expensive.
5. Where does H tell his parents he is going when he visits Noodles?
(a) The library.
(b) The bathhouse.
(c) The neighbor's house.
(d) For a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rumor going around the school in Chapter 26?
2. How does H afford to buy oyatsu?
3. Why is the English language banned?
4. What is the National Dress Order?
5. After seeing the condition of his grandparents home, how does H feel?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)