|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is H embarrassed in the doctor's waiting room?
(a) H's mother discusses his problem with everyone in the waiting room.
(b) H wets his pants while waiting to see the doctor.
(c) Mitchan is waiting to see the doctor as well, and overhears what H's problem is.
(d) H's mother prays aloud that H will be cured of his bed wetting.
2. What does H tell people will happen if they look in the box at the amusement park?
(a) They will get a heart attack.
(b) Someone will kick them from behind.
(c) Their wish will come true.
(d) They will spread trachoma.
3. According to Tamori, why should H's parents stop being Christians?
(a) Toshiko and Morio are Japanese.
(b) Tamori doesn't believe in God.
(c) Toshiko and Morio had H when they were not married.
(d) Toshiko and Morio don't believe in God.
4. What is the hardest drill?
(a) The pushup run.
(b) The bellycrawl.
(c) The butterfly.
(d) The torpedo.
5. What is the main focus of Tojo's tract?
(a) Japanese men are eager to join the army.
(b) A soldier's duty is not as important as personal survival.
(c) A soldier's duty is more important than personal survival.
(d) All capable men should enlist immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morio want to become a fireman?
2. What is forbidden on the train?
3. How does H deal with all the new censorship and laws?
4. Why does H get angry at the newspapers?
5. Why does H disapprove of people being anti-British?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)