|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen when H turns fifteen?
(a) H will move in with his grandparents.
(b) H will join the church choir.
(c) H will no longer be a child.
(d) H will join the army.
2. What rule of his mothers is H embarrassed about?
(a) H must read the Bible for an hour as soon as he returns from school.
(b) H must finish his milk before he can go out and play.
(c) H must go home directly from school before going to the beach.
(d) H must join his mother at Church every morning for prayer.
3. Why does H believe Germany is not to be trusted?
(a) H secretly read an anti-German newspaper article.
(b) Germany is betraying Japan when Japan needs them the most.
(c) A German tourist stole his uncle's bicycle.
(d) The German army has attacked Japan in the past.
4. According to Tamori, why should H's parents stop being Christians?
(a) Tamori doesn't believe in God.
(b) Toshiko and Morio had H when they were not married.
(c) Toshiko and Morio don't believe in God.
(d) Toshiko and Morio are Japanese.
5. Why is Uncle Hadano unable to go home?
(a) The bridge has washed out.
(b) The road is blocked with a herd of cattle.
(c) His home has washed away with the flood.
(d) His bicycle has a flat tire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H deal with all the new censorship and laws?
2. What does H decide to start a business doing?
3. What is the hardest drill?
4. What does H do to Girly Boy at the bathhouse?
5. What is forbidden on the train?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)