|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H's mother make him do everyday before going to school?
(a) Sing her favorite hymn.
(b) Read from the Bible.
(c) Do the dishes and make his bed.
(d) Practice the tambourine.
2. What does a record with a red label indicate?
(a) It is made in America.
(b) It is a special edition.
(c) It is made in China.
(d) It is a religious record.
3. Why does H believe Germany is not to be trusted?
(a) H secretly read an anti-German newspaper article.
(b) The German army has attacked Japan in the past.
(c) Germany is betraying Japan when Japan needs them the most.
(d) A German tourist stole his uncle's bicycle.
4. Why do H and Shingo get off the streetcar one stop early?
(a) H and Shingo want to visit their friend.
(b) H and Shingo don't want to be seen by their neighbors.
(c) H and Shingo want to eat some noodles.
(d) H and Shingo enjoy walking.
5. What does H do to Girly Boy at the bathhouse?
(a) H mocks Girly Boy in front of his friends.
(b) H steals his clothes while Girly Boy is bathing.
(c) H ignores Girly Boy.
(d) H pulls Girly Boy's towel away from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the National Dress Order?
2. What does Hayashi warn H not to do?
3. What puzzles H about his teacher?
4. How does Yoshiko feel when her brother finds her with the middle-aged woman?
5. What does the Gokoku Shrine contain?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)