|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Morio, who caused the flood?
(b) The Devil.
(c) Human beings.
(d) The Chinese.
2. Why is Mr. Suzuki happy when he reaches the boys in the boat?
(a) The boys are all safe.
(b) The boys have impressed Mr. Suzuki with their boating skills.
(c) Mr. Suzuki's boat is not ruined.
(d) The boys caught seven fish for dinner.
3. What does H decide to start a business doing?
(a) Decorating the "flower cars" with his drawings in exchange for free rides.
(b) Drawing portraits of people at the anniversary celebration.
(c) Exchanging pictures of "flower cars" with whatever he can get.
(d) Stealing matches and selling them to his friends.
4. Who is responsible for the Japanese language changes?
(a) Education Ministry.
(b) Religious unions.
(c) Japanese military.
(d) National defence.
5. What happens on December 8th?
(a) America attacks Hiroshima.
(b) America attacks Kobe.
(c) Japan and America sign a peace treaty.
(d) Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on H's birthday?
2. What does H hear the local housewives say about the operators of those boxes?
3. What rationed item is H annoyed by?
4. What is the National Dress Order?
5. Why is H ashamed in front of Mitchan?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)