|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen when H turns fifteen?
(a) H will move in with his grandparents.
(b) H will join the army.
(c) H will no longer be a child.
(d) H will join the church choir.
2. What does a record with a red label indicate?
(a) It is made in America.
(b) It is a special edition.
(c) It is made in China.
(d) It is a religious record.
3. What does H's mother make him do everyday before going to school?
(a) Read from the Bible.
(b) Sing her favorite hymn.
(c) Do the dishes and make his bed.
(d) Practice the tambourine.
4. What do H and his friends do when "words of enemy origin" are not allowed?
(a) Use the words anyways.
(b) Rat out classmates who don't follow the rules.
(c) Use substitute words.
(d) Hold a protest.
5. Why is H embarrassed in the doctor's waiting room?
(a) Mitchan is waiting to see the doctor as well, and overhears what H's problem is.
(b) H's mother discusses his problem with everyone in the waiting room.
(c) H wets his pants while waiting to see the doctor.
(d) H's mother prays aloud that H will be cured of his bed wetting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of god is Susanowo?
2. What does Toshiko do for the stranded bus passengers during the flood?
3. Why are H and Yoshiko going on a train?
4. Why does H lurk outside the movie theater instead of going inside?
5. What does H think of Mr. Chin?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)