|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a record with a red label indicate?
(a) It is made in China.
(b) It is a religious record.
(c) It is made in America.
(d) It is a special edition.
2. Why does the owner of the noodle restaurant give H and his mother a free meal?
(a) H and his mother look hungry and poor.
(b) H does a trick for the restaurant owner.
(c) H offers advice that improves a dish.
(d) H and his mother are regular customers.
3. How does Yoshiko feel when her brother finds her with the middle-aged woman?
(a) Yoshiko feels hungry.
(b) Yoshiko feels scared.
(c) Yoshiko feels happy because her brother let her play hide and seek with his friends.
(d) Yoshiko feels sad because her brother and his friends deserted her.
4. Why does Kaneda leave?
(a) Kaneda is tired of being called a "Chosen" by everyone.
(b) Toshiko won't stop badgering Kaneda into accepting the "love of Christ."
(c) Kaneda is homesick and decides to return to Korea.
(d) Kaneda misunderstands Toshiko's intentions.
5. What rationed item is H annoyed by?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Morio, who caused the flood?
2. What does Toshiko do for the stranded bus passengers during the flood?
3. Why does Toshiko want her children to learn how to use silverware?
4. Why does H lurk outside the movie theater instead of going inside?
5. What is the National Dress Order?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)