|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does H disapprove of people being anti-British?
(a) H has family living in Britain.
(b) H's favorite music comes from Britain.
(c) H's best friend is British
(d) H's father has many British customers.
2. What does H tell people will happen if they look in the box at the amusement park?
(a) They will get a heart attack.
(b) Their wish will come true.
(c) Someone will kick them from behind.
(d) They will spread trachoma.
3. What does H's mother make him do everyday before going to school?
(a) Do the dishes and make his bed.
(b) Sing her favorite hymn.
(c) Read from the Bible.
(d) Practice the tambourine.
4. Why does Toshiko approve of Donchan and H's friendship?
(a) Toshiko approves because Donchan is from a strict Christian family.
(b) Toshiko approves because Donchan keeps H out of trouble.
(c) Toshiko approves because she is best friends with Donchan's mother.
(d) Toshiko approves because Donchan enjoys reading and speaks politely.
5. How does Yoshiko feel when her brother finds her with the middle-aged woman?
(a) Yoshiko feels happy because her brother let her play hide and seek with his friends.
(b) Yoshiko feels hungry.
(c) Yoshiko feels scared.
(d) Yoshiko feels sad because her brother and his friends deserted her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kaneda leave?
2. What does H decide to start a business doing?
3. What is stopping Japan from scheduling the Olympics at the same time as the anniversary celebration?
4. What kind of god is Susanowo?
5. What will happen when H turns fifteen?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)