|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H's mother make him do everyday before going to school?
(a) Read from the Bible.
(b) Do the dishes and make his bed.
(c) Practice the tambourine.
(d) Sing her favorite hymn.
2. Why is Mr. Suzuki happy when he reaches the boys in the boat?
(a) Mr. Suzuki's boat is not ruined.
(b) The boys caught seven fish for dinner.
(c) The boys have impressed Mr. Suzuki with their boating skills.
(d) The boys are all safe.
3. Why does H run away when he hears tambourines and drums approaching?
(a) H dislikes all forms of music.
(b) H fears that the tambourine and drum players will ask him to join in.
(c) It means that Christian street preachers are coming.
(d) H wants to avoid his mother at all costs.
4. What does a record with a red label indicate?
(a) It is a special edition.
(b) It is made in America.
(c) It is a religious record.
(d) It is made in China.
5. What puzzles H about his teacher?
(a) H's teacher did not tell his mother about the lie he told.
(b) H's teacher is lazier than his students.
(c) H's teacher gives him good grades no matter what.
(d) H's teacher never loses his temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H do to Girly Boy at the bathhouse?
2. Why does Toshiko approve of Donchan and H's friendship?
3. How does Yoshiko feel when her brother finds her with the middle-aged woman?
4. What does H tell people will happen if they look in the box at the amusement park?
5. Why does Kaneda leave?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)