|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H tell people will happen if they look in the box at the amusement park?
(a) They will spread trachoma.
(b) Someone will kick them from behind.
(c) Their wish will come true.
(d) They will get a heart attack.
2. What does H learn during his summer?
(a) A Japanese war secret.
(b) The Hiroshima dialect.
(c) How to steer a boat.
(d) How to mend socks.
3. According to Morio, who caused the flood?
(a) The Devil.
(b) Human beings.
(d) The Chinese.
4. In Chapter 23, What does H do instead of studying?
(a) Read the newspaper.
(b) Build model airplanes.
(c) Play outside.
(d) Spy on the neighbors.
5. Why is Uncle Hadano unable to go home?
(a) The road is blocked with a herd of cattle.
(b) His bicycle has a flat tire.
(c) His home has washed away with the flood.
(d) The bridge has washed out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if more bombs are dropped?
2. What does H hear the local housewives say about the operators of those boxes?
3. According to Tamori, why should H's parents stop being Christians?
4. Why is H ashamed in front of Mitchan?
5. Why are H and Yoshiko going on a train?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)