|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What declaration is presented to Japan by the Americans?
(a) The Truman Declaration.
(b) The Versailles Declaration.
(c) The Potsdam Declaration.
(d) The Roosevelt Declaration.
2. In Chapter 23, What does H do instead of studying?
(a) Play outside.
(b) Read the newspaper.
(c) Spy on the neighbors.
(d) Build model airplanes.
3. Why does Morio quit his job at the fire station?
(a) To return to tailoring.
(b) To find a better paying job.
(c) He does not quit, he is fired.
(d) To work at the newspaper.
4. Why is Mr. Suzuki happy when he reaches the boys in the boat?
(a) The boys caught seven fish for dinner.
(b) Mr. Suzuki's boat is not ruined.
(c) The boys have impressed Mr. Suzuki with their boating skills.
(d) The boys are all safe.
5. Who dies in Chapter 24?
(c) Admiral Yamamoto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is H expelled from the riding club?
2. Why is the English language banned?
3. What does Morio use to replace the sewing machine's belt?
4. Which character works for the newspaper?
5. What does Toshiko need to convince her neighbors to do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)