|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it suggested that Morio deserves a medal?
(a) He signs up to go to the front.
(b) He saves two people from a fire.
(c) He captures a runaway American soldier.
(d) He turns a neighbor in to the military police.
2. In Chapter 45, What disgusts H at school?
(a) The disorganized classrooms.
(b) The new American textbooks.
(c) The hypocrisy of his teachers.
(d) The attitudes of his classmates.
3. H accompanies a group of students transporting what from Mitsubishi Electric?
(a) Electrical wires.
4. What does Toshiko do for the stranded bus passengers during the flood?
(a) Toshiko invites them into her home until a new bus arrives.
(b) Toshiko brings coffee and biscuits to those waiting on the bus.
(c) Toshiko offers the female passengers a change of clothing.
(d) Toshiko reads the passengers a passage from the bible.
5. What is forbidden on the train?
(a) Bringing your own food on the train.
(b) Talking to others.
(d) Looking out the window at the scenery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rationed item is H annoyed by?
2. At the firing range, why are many of the shooters' bullets missing the target?
3. Why is it suggested Prime Minister Tojo is a disgrace?
4. What does H decide to start a business doing?
5. What does H's family win?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)