|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the end of the war, who replaces the military as the figure of authority?
(a) The local police chief.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The occupational forces.
(d) The American President.
2. What wakes H and his friends up from their slumber?
(a) H's mother.
(b) An angry Instructor Tamori.
(c) A hail storm.
(d) An air raid alert.
3. In Chapter 45, what does H think of his family's new housing?
(a) It is modern.
(b) It is substandard.
(c) It is small.
(d) It is beautiful.
4. How does Yoshiko feel when her brother finds her with the middle-aged woman?
(a) Yoshiko feels happy because her brother let her play hide and seek with his friends.
(b) Yoshiko feels scared.
(c) Yoshiko feels hungry.
(d) Yoshiko feels sad because her brother and his friends deserted her.
5. Why does H return to the gas station after reporting what he saw?
(a) H needs to retrieve his bag that he dropped after discovering the body.
(b) H needs to show the police where the body is.
(c) H is worried that someone will find Girly Boy and do harm to his body.
(d) H doesn't want Girly Boy to be left alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 37, what makes H furious?
2. What two sports are banned?
3. Where does Sugita want H to meet him in secret?
4. What does Hayashi warn H not to do?
5. Why does Mr. Kawano become angry with H?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)