|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is everyone from the neighborhood staying?
(a) The library.
(b) The shrine.
(c) The city hall.
(d) The school.
2. What did Tamori's wife supposedly do?
(a) Spy on the Japanese military.
(b) Steal food rations from her neigbors.
(c) Have an affair while Tamori was away.
(d) Refuse to wear the National Dress.
3. What is forbidden on the train?
(b) Looking out the window at the scenery.
(c) Talking to others.
(d) Bringing your own food on the train.
4. What does Toshiko need to convince her neighbors to do?
(a) Give away all their silver and gold.
(b) Work full-time in the artillery factory.
(c) Buy war bonds.
(d) Donate a certain percent of their earnings to the needy.
5. Why does H get angry at the newspapers?
(a) The newspapers publish a story falsely incriminating one of Moiro's friends.
(b) The newspapers ignore the hardwork of Kobe's women.
(c) The newspapers lie and say that America is on the brink of surrendering.
(d) The newspapers do not report the fatality in the bombing raid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the English language banned?
2. What happens with H's first shot?
3. Why is it suggested that Morio deserves a medal?
4. Why are H and Yoshiko going on a train?
5. H accompanies a group of students transporting what from Mitsubishi Electric?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)