Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Morio, who caused the flood?
(a) The Chinese.
(b) Human beings.
(c) The Devil.
2. After the bombing of Hiroshima, which country declares war on Japan?
(a) The Soviet Union.
3. Why do the police take Morio in for questioning?
(a) Morio is caught spying from the roof of the fire station.
(b) Morio stole some rationed goods.
(c) Morio did business with American and British people prior to the war.
(d) Morio refused to purchase a gas mask.
4. To whom do the boys compare Instructor Tamori?
(a) H's favorite God.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) Uncle Hadano.
(d) Prime Minister Tojo.
5. What will happen if more bombs are dropped?
(a) Morio will protest in the streets.
(b) H and his family will move to the country.
(c) The newspapers will finally tell the truth.
(d) The number of fires will increase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the American pilot have tucked in his boot?
2. Why does Toshiko approve of Donchan and H's friendship?
3. In Chapter 45, What disgusts H at school?
4. What puzzles H about his teacher?
5. H, Yokota and George go to the farm to get what?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)