|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr. Suzuki happy when he reaches the boys in the boat?
(a) The boys have impressed Mr. Suzuki with their boating skills.
(b) The boys caught seven fish for dinner.
(c) The boys are all safe.
(d) Mr. Suzuki's boat is not ruined.
2. What rule of his mothers is H embarrassed about?
(a) H must read the Bible for an hour as soon as he returns from school.
(b) H must join his mother at Church every morning for prayer.
(c) H must go home directly from school before going to the beach.
(d) H must finish his milk before he can go out and play.
3. What does H draw sketches of during a stop?
(a) The train's engine.
(b) The foreigners at the train stop.
(c) Yoshiko standing next to the train.
(d) The conductor.
4. What rationed item is H annoyed by?
5. What does H believe he sees circling above the ruins of his home?
(a) White butterflies.
(b) White doves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayashi warn H not to do?
2. How does H deal with all the new censorship and laws?
3. What does H think of Mr. Chin?
4. What is the rumor going around H's school?
5. How does H find himself under the line of fire at the firing range?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)