|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Toshiko, why will Moiro most likely not receive his call-up papers?
(a) Morio is too old and has bad eyesight.
(b) Morio has webbed feet.
(c) Morio never took the physical exam.
(d) Morio is too small and barely passed the physical exam.
2. What rationed item is H annoyed by?
3. At the firing range, why are many of the shooters' bullets missing the target?
(a) The shooters are blind.
(b) The shooters are inexperienced.
(c) The target is too far away.
(d) The shooters are taking too long to aim.
4. Why do the police take Morio in for questioning?
(a) Morio stole some rationed goods.
(b) Morio refused to purchase a gas mask.
(c) Morio is caught spying from the roof of the fire station.
(d) Morio did business with American and British people prior to the war.
5. What does H believe he sees circling above the ruins of his home?
(a) White butterflies.
(c) White doves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kaneda leave?
2. Why are H and Yoshiko going on a train?
3. Where do Toshiko and H go when they move out of the Church?
4. What does Hayashi warn H not to do?
5. What is stopping Japan from scheduling the Olympics at the same time as the anniversary celebration?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)