|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does H find himself under the line of fire at the firing range?
(a) H and his friends take a short cut and go the wrong way.
(b) H is confused where to stand as it is his first time at the firing range.
(c) H is not looking where he is going.
(d) The shooters can not see him in his camouflage gear.
2. At the firing range, why are many of the shooters' bullets missing the target?
(a) The target is too far away.
(b) The shooters are inexperienced.
(c) The shooters are blind.
(d) The shooters are taking too long to aim.
3. Why are H and Yoshiko going on a train?
(a) To see an exhibition.
(b) To visit their cousin.
(c) To visit their grandparents.
(d) To witness a religious event.
4. Why is Mr. Suzuki happy when he reaches the boys in the boat?
(a) The boys are all safe.
(b) The boys have impressed Mr. Suzuki with their boating skills.
(c) Mr. Suzuki's boat is not ruined.
(d) The boys caught seven fish for dinner.
5. Who is rescued by a German military unit?
(a) Prime Minister Tojo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is fond of giving "ear twists" to his students?
2. What does Morio use to replace the sewing machine's belt?
3. Where is everyone from the neighborhood staying?
4. What does Sumiyama believe is the profound wish of every Japanese man?
5. What rationed item is H annoyed by?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)