|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rumor going around H's school?
(a) H's English teacher is a spy.
(b) H's family are spies.
(c) The American military is planning an invasion.
(d) The war is over.
2. What happens with H's first shot?
(a) H hits the bulls-eye.
(b) H hits another shooter.
(c) H's gun misfires.
(d) H completely misses the target and becomes embarrassed.
3. How does H deal with all the new censorship and laws?
(a) H spys on the military and sells the information to his friends.
(b) H disobeys any new law that is made.
(c) H decides to learn a new skill to help his country.
(d) H decides to give up sketching anything but sumo wrestlers.
4. What does Morio use to replace the sewing machine's belt?
(a) An old bicycle tire.
(b) A rubber band.
(d) A leather belt.
5. What is stopping Japan from scheduling the Olympics at the same time as the anniversary celebration?
(a) Lack of athletes.
(b) The anniversary celebration is proving to be expensive.
(c) The public are not in the mood for competition with other countries.
(d) The war with China.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Toshiko and H go when they move out of the Church?
2. At the firing range, why are many of the shooters' bullets missing the target?
3. Why are H and Yoshiko going on a train?
4. Why does Kaneda leave?
5. According to Toshiko, why will Moiro most likely not receive his call-up papers?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)