|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morio use to replace the sewing machine's belt?
(a) A rubber band.
(b) A leather belt.
(c) An old bicycle tire.
2. What does H believe he sees circling above the ruins of his home?
(a) White butterflies.
(d) White doves.
3. What rationed item is H annoyed by?
4. Where do Toshiko and H go when they move out of the Church?
(a) To join Yoshiko in Hiroshima.
(b) To the school.
(c) To Tokyo.
(d) To Korea to stay with Kaneda.
5. What does H decide to start a business doing?
(a) Decorating the "flower cars" with his drawings in exchange for free rides.
(b) Exchanging pictures of "flower cars" with whatever he can get.
(c) Drawing portraits of people at the anniversary celebration.
(d) Stealing matches and selling them to his friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H find himself under the line of fire at the firing range?
2. Where is everyone from the neighborhood staying?
3. Who is rescued by a German military unit?
4. How does H deal with all the new censorship and laws?
5. Why does Kaneda leave?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)