|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H draw sketches of during a stop?
(a) The train's engine.
(b) The conductor.
(c) The foreigners at the train stop.
(d) Yoshiko standing next to the train.
2. What happens with H's first shot?
(a) H completely misses the target and becomes embarrassed.
(b) H hits the bulls-eye.
(c) H's gun misfires.
(d) H hits another shooter.
3. How does H feel about living at the Church?
(a) H feels inspired.
(b) H feels at home.
(c) H feels lucky.
(d) H feels uneasy and uncomfortable.
4. What does H decide to start a business doing?
(a) Drawing portraits of people at the anniversary celebration.
(b) Exchanging pictures of "flower cars" with whatever he can get.
(c) Decorating the "flower cars" with his drawings in exchange for free rides.
(d) Stealing matches and selling them to his friends.
5. What does H believe he sees circling above the ruins of his home?
(a) White doves.
(c) White butterflies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rationed item is H annoyed by?
2. Who is fond of giving "ear twists" to his students?
3. What does H think of Mr. Chin?
4. Who is rescued by a German military unit?
5. How does H find himself under the line of fire at the firing range?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)