|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Toshiko, why will Moiro most likely not receive his call-up papers?
(a) Morio never took the physical exam.
(b) Morio has webbed feet.
(c) Morio is too old and has bad eyesight.
(d) Morio is too small and barely passed the physical exam.
2. How does H find himself under the line of fire at the firing range?
(a) H is confused where to stand as it is his first time at the firing range.
(b) H is not looking where he is going.
(c) The shooters can not see him in his camouflage gear.
(d) H and his friends take a short cut and go the wrong way.
3. What is forbidden on the train?
(a) Talking to others.
(b) Looking out the window at the scenery.
(d) Bringing your own food on the train.
4. What does H think of Mr. Chin?
(a) H thinks he is an enemy of Japan.
(b) H dislikes Mr. Chin because his restaurant serves strange food.
(c) H respects Mr. Chin and does not think of him as a "chink."
(d) H likes Mr. Chin because he gives H free fortune cookies.
5. Why does Toshiko not want to buy the gas masks?
(a) Gas masks are poorly made.
(b) Gas masks are expensive.
(c) Gas masks are unattractive.
(d) Gas masks are heavy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayashi warn H not to do?
2. What does H decide to start a business doing?
3. Why do the police take Morio in for questioning?
4. What is stopping Japan from scheduling the Olympics at the same time as the anniversary celebration?
5. How does H feel about living at the Church?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)