|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rationed item is H annoyed by?
2. At the firing range, why are many of the shooters' bullets missing the target?
(a) The shooters are blind.
(b) The shooters are inexperienced.
(c) The shooters are taking too long to aim.
(d) The target is too far away.
3. What rule of his mothers is H embarrassed about?
(a) H must finish his milk before he can go out and play.
(b) H must join his mother at Church every morning for prayer.
(c) H must read the Bible for an hour as soon as he returns from school.
(d) H must go home directly from school before going to the beach.
4. Why are H and Yoshiko going on a train?
(a) To visit their grandparents.
(b) To see an exhibition.
(c) To visit their cousin.
(d) To witness a religious event.
5. What does H believe he sees circling above the ruins of his home?
(c) White butterflies.
(d) White doves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is forbidden on the train?
2. Why does Kaneda leave?
3. Why is Mr. Suzuki happy when he reaches the boys in the boat?
4. Why does Toshiko think that Shige-san is not qualified for the apprenticeship?
5. Where do Toshiko and H go when they move out of the Church?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)