|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Toshiko, why will Moiro most likely not receive his call-up papers?
(a) Morio is too small and barely passed the physical exam.
(b) Morio never took the physical exam.
(c) Morio is too old and has bad eyesight.
(d) Morio has webbed feet.
2. Why does Kaneda leave?
(a) Kaneda is tired of being called a "Chosen" by everyone.
(b) Kaneda is homesick and decides to return to Korea.
(c) Toshiko won't stop badgering Kaneda into accepting the "love of Christ."
(d) Kaneda misunderstands Toshiko's intentions.
3. Who is rescued by a German military unit?
(d) Prime Minister Tojo.
4. What does H think of Mr. Chin?
(a) H dislikes Mr. Chin because his restaurant serves strange food.
(b) H likes Mr. Chin because he gives H free fortune cookies.
(c) H respects Mr. Chin and does not think of him as a "chink."
(d) H thinks he is an enemy of Japan.
5. Why does Toshiko not want to buy the gas masks?
(a) Gas masks are heavy.
(b) Gas masks are unattractive.
(c) Gas masks are expensive.
(d) Gas masks are poorly made.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rumor going around H's school?
2. How does H feel about living at the Church?
3. What rationed item is H annoyed by?
4. Why do the police take Morio in for questioning?
5. Why are H and Yoshiko going on a train?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)