|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rumor going around H's school?
(a) The American military is planning an invasion.
(b) H's English teacher is a spy.
(c) H's family are spies.
(d) The war is over.
2. Where do Toshiko and H go when they move out of the Church?
(a) To Tokyo.
(b) To join Yoshiko in Hiroshima.
(c) To the school.
(d) To Korea to stay with Kaneda.
3. How does H deal with all the new censorship and laws?
(a) H disobeys any new law that is made.
(b) H decides to learn a new skill to help his country.
(c) H spys on the military and sells the information to his friends.
(d) H decides to give up sketching anything but sumo wrestlers.
4. What rule of his mothers is H embarrassed about?
(a) H must go home directly from school before going to the beach.
(b) H must join his mother at Church every morning for prayer.
(c) H must finish his milk before he can go out and play.
(d) H must read the Bible for an hour as soon as he returns from school.
5. Where is everyone from the neighborhood staying?
(a) The shrine.
(b) The school.
(c) The library.
(d) The city hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sumiyama believe is the profound wish of every Japanese man?
2. How does H feel about living at the Church?
3. Why does Toshiko think that Shige-san is not qualified for the apprenticeship?
4. According to Toshiko, why will Moiro most likely not receive his call-up papers?
5. What happens with H's first shot?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)