|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens with H's first shot?
(a) H completely misses the target and becomes embarrassed.
(b) H's gun misfires.
(c) H hits the bulls-eye.
(d) H hits another shooter.
2. What does Tan Wantanabe teach?
(a) Physical Education.
(c) English grammar.
3. What does H draw sketches of during a stop?
(a) Yoshiko standing next to the train.
(b) The train's engine.
(c) The foreigners at the train stop.
(d) The conductor.
4. What does Sumiyama believe is the profound wish of every Japanese man?
(a) To serve one's country.
(b) To serve one's own ambitions.
(c) To serve one's family.
(d) To serve God.
5. How does H deal with all the new censorship and laws?
(a) H decides to learn a new skill to help his country.
(b) H disobeys any new law that is made.
(c) H decides to give up sketching anything but sumo wrestlers.
(d) H spys on the military and sells the information to his friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H feel about living at the Church?
2. Why does Toshiko not want to buy the gas masks?
3. Why are H and Yoshiko going on a train?
4. Why is the English language banned?
5. What rule of his mothers is H embarrassed about?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)