|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on December 8th?
(a) Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.
(b) Japan and America sign a peace treaty.
(c) America attacks Kobe.
(d) America attacks Hiroshima.
2. What are octopus pots also known as?
(a) Squid puddles.
(b) Chamber pots.
(c) Fish bowls.
3. When are the occupational forces scheduled to arrive in Kobe?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) September 24th.
(c) March 18th.
(d) H's birthday.
4. What is the main focus of Tojo's tract?
(a) Japanese men are eager to join the army.
(b) All capable men should enlist immediately.
(c) A soldier's duty is more important than personal survival.
(d) A soldier's duty is not as important as personal survival.
5. What happens on H's eleventh birthday?
(a) Germany attacks the Soviet Union.
(b) Japan defeats China.
(c) Germany attacks Japan.
(d) America attacks Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ishizuka live?
2. What two sports are banned?
3. Who transforms himself into a nice middle-aged gentleman in a suit?
4. Why are the clubs being disbanded?
5. What is zosui?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)