|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What transportation do the American troops use?
(a) They are on foot.
(c) Jeeps and covered trucks.
2. What does the principal tell the students to avoid?
(a) Actions that may be considered rude or defiant.
(b) Swimming in the river.
(c) The burned-out ruins of buildings.
(d) Making eye contact with American soldiers.
3. Who transforms himself into a nice middle-aged gentleman in a suit?
(b) Mr. Tamori.
(c) Uncle Hadano.
(d) The vice-principal.
4. When are the occupational forces scheduled to arrive in Kobe?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) September 24th.
(c) March 18th.
(d) H's birthday.
5. What did Tamori's wife supposedly do?
(a) Have an affair while Tamori was away.
(b) Steal food rations from her neigbors.
(c) Spy on the Japanese military.
(d) Refuse to wear the National Dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered "un-Japanese" at school?
2. Where does Ishizuka live?
3. What is zosui?
4. What is the main focus of Tojo's tract?
5. What does public opinion think of the possibility of war with America?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)