|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on December 8th?
(a) Japan and America sign a peace treaty.
(b) America attacks Kobe.
(c) Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.
(d) America attacks Hiroshima.
2. What two sports are banned?
(a) Basketball and Squash.
(b) Badminton and Swimming.
(c) Tennis and baseball.
(d) Soccer and Karate.
3. What transportation do the American troops use?
(a) Jeeps and covered trucks.
(c) They are on foot.
4. Who transforms himself into a nice middle-aged gentleman in a suit?
(a) The vice-principal.
(b) Uncle Hadano.
(d) Mr. Tamori.
5. What are octopus pots also known as?
(a) Chamber pots.
(c) Fish bowls.
(d) Squid puddles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assigned to clean up the city's bombsites?
2. Why are the clubs being disbanded?
3. What happens on H's eleventh birthday?
4. What does public opinion think of the possibility of war with America?
5. What is the main focus of Tojo's tract?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)