|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What transportation do the American troops use?
(a) They are on foot.
(c) Jeeps and covered trucks.
2. What happens on December 8th?
(a) Japan and America sign a peace treaty.
(b) America attacks Hiroshima.
(c) America attacks Kobe.
(d) Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.
3. What happens on H's eleventh birthday?
(a) America attacks Japan.
(b) Germany attacks Japan.
(c) Germany attacks the Soviet Union.
(d) Japan defeats China.
4. When are the occupational forces scheduled to arrive in Kobe?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) H's birthday.
(c) March 18th.
(d) September 24th.
5. What does public opinion think of the possibility of war with America?
(a) It has already started.
(b) It will never happen.
(c) It might happen.
(d) It is inevitable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the principal tell the students to avoid?
2. Where does Ishizuka live?
3. What wakes H and his friends up from their slumber?
4. Who is assigned to clean up the city's bombsites?
5. Why is Morio's apprentice, Shige, crying when H returns home from school one day?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)