|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is considered "un-Japanese" at school?
(a) Singing German music.
(b) Wearing clothes that is not made out of khaki.
(c) Learning about foreign cultures.
(d) Talking about America or Britain.
2. What happens on December 8th?
(a) Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.
(b) America attacks Hiroshima.
(c) Japan and America sign a peace treaty.
(d) America attacks Kobe.
3. When are the occupational forces scheduled to arrive in Kobe?
(a) September 24th.
(b) March 18th.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) H's birthday.
4. What two sports are banned?
(a) Soccer and Karate.
(b) Tennis and baseball.
(c) Badminton and Swimming.
(d) Basketball and Squash.
5. What is zosui?
(a) A Japanese spy.
(b) The name of the non-aggression pact between Germany and Japan.
(c) H's favorite dessert.
(d) A kind of porridge of rice and vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main focus of Tojo's tract?
2. Who is assigned to clean up the city's bombsites?
3. What does the principal tell the students to avoid?
4. What are octopus pots also known as?
5. Why is Morio's apprentice, Shige, crying when H returns home from school one day?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)