|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are octopus pots also known as?
(a) Squid puddles.
(b) Chamber pots.
(d) Fish bowls.
2. What does public opinion think of the possibility of war with America?
(a) It might happen.
(b) It will never happen.
(c) It is inevitable.
(d) It has already started.
3. What happens on December 8th?
(a) America attacks Kobe.
(b) Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.
(c) America attacks Hiroshima.
(d) Japan and America sign a peace treaty.
4. What transportation do the American troops use?
(a) They are on foot.
(d) Jeeps and covered trucks.
5. What did Tamori's wife supposedly do?
(a) Refuse to wear the National Dress.
(b) Steal food rations from her neigbors.
(c) Have an affair while Tamori was away.
(d) Spy on the Japanese military.
Short Answer Questions
1. When are the occupational forces scheduled to arrive in Kobe?
2. What wakes H and his friends up from their slumber?
3. What two sports are banned?
4. What is zosui?
5. What does the principal tell the students to avoid?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)