|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on H's eleventh birthday?
(a) Germany attacks the Soviet Union.
(b) America attacks Japan.
(c) Japan defeats China.
(d) Germany attacks Japan.
2. What happens on December 8th?
(a) America attacks Kobe.
(b) America attacks Hiroshima.
(c) Japan and America sign a peace treaty.
(d) Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.
3. What are octopus pots also known as?
(a) Squid puddles.
(b) Fish bowls.
(c) Chamber pots.
4. What is zosui?
(a) H's favorite dessert.
(b) A Japanese spy.
(c) A kind of porridge of rice and vegetables.
(d) The name of the non-aggression pact between Germany and Japan.
5. What is considered "un-Japanese" at school?
(a) Singing German music.
(b) Wearing clothes that is not made out of khaki.
(c) Talking about America or Britain.
(d) Learning about foreign cultures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two sports are banned?
2. What does public opinion think of the possibility of war with America?
3. Why are the clubs being disbanded?
4. What transportation do the American troops use?
5. When are the occupational forces scheduled to arrive in Kobe?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)