One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on H's eleventh birthday?
(a) America attacks Japan.
(b) Japan defeats China.
(c) Germany attacks the Soviet Union.
(d) Germany attacks Japan.
2. What transportation do the American troops use?
(b) Jeeps and covered trucks.
(d) They are on foot.
3. What does public opinion think of the possibility of war with America?
(a) It will never happen.
(b) It might happen.
(c) It has already started.
(d) It is inevitable.
4. Where does Ishizuka live?
(a) In a dorm.
(b) Next door.
(c) Above a bookstore.
(d) Behind the school.
5. What is the main focus of Tojo's tract?
(a) A soldier's duty is not as important as personal survival.
(b) Japanese men are eager to join the army.
(c) All capable men should enlist immediately.
(d) A soldier's duty is more important than personal survival.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who transforms himself into a nice middle-aged gentleman in a suit?
2. When are the occupational forces scheduled to arrive in Kobe?
3. Who is assigned to clean up the city's bombsites?
4. What does the principal tell the students to avoid?
5. What did Tamori's wife supposedly do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)