|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the title of Caleb's painting?
(a) Harry Potter.
(b) God Unveiled.
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) Oedipal Jesus.
2. Why do the others think Conley is nervous during the Lie Chair activity?
(a) He is fidgeting with his hands.
(b) He is shaking.
(c) He is yelling.
(d) He is crying.
3. What does Dominique cal her brother Charles?
(a) Charlie Brown.
(c) Negative Nancy.
(d) Debbie Downer.
4. What does Conley ask his mother about alcoholism?
(a) Whether she knows anyone who is an alcoholic.
(b) Whether she is an alcoholic.
(c) Whether his father was an alcoholic.
(d) Whether she thinks alcoholism is a sin.
5. How does the film that Conley sees with Charles and Dominique effect Conley?
(a) It inspires him to complete therapy.
(b) It leads him to accept his homosexuality.
(c) It makes him vomit.
(d) It turns him against Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conley's mother say about Cosby?
2. What does Dr. Julie say of Conley's condition?
3. Which is one of the works of literature that Conley is assigned to read?
4. What kind of car did Conley's father buy for him?
5. What did the grounds of the campus chapel formerly occupy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the class that Caleb encourages Conley to skip?
2. What unusual creatures do Conley and his mother see in the lobby of the hotel?
3. What is at the center of the stage of the church where Conley's father is to be ordained?
4. What did Conley do as a child with the cotton modules?
5. What arrives in the mail to Conley's home in the beginning of Part II?
6. What event do Conley and his mother attend on Saturday, June 12, 2004?
7. What is the name of the memoir that Conley's mother tries to read but does not finish?
8. Who was the first boy that Conley kissed?
9. Who are some examples of converts in Christianity whom Conley discusses?
10. How does Conley finally leave the Love In Action Program?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)