|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conley do instead of having sex with Chloe?
(a) He plays video games with Brandon.
(b) He runs back to his house.
(c) He tells her he is too scared.
(d) He tells her he does not love her.
2. How does Conley know Wild Thing?
(a) They played sports together in junior high.
(b) He washes cars for his father.
(c) They attend the same college.
(d) They were in the same high school class.
3. Where does Conley report feeling safe?
(a) In David's dorm room.
(b) Walking around the quad.
(c) In his literature class.
(d) In Caleb's dorm room.
4. What causes so much noise as Conley moves into his dorm room?
(a) The youth group choir.
(b) A student's boombox.
(c) The piano in the lounge.
(d) The college marching band.
5. Which of the following is required by the Love In Action dress code for women?
(a) Bras be worn at all times.
(b) Hair be worn down at all times.
(c) Skirts that reach the ankle be worn at all times.
(d) Cardigan sweaters be worn at all times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the female member of Conley's Love In Action group wear?
2. What does Conley wear to the jail?
3. What does one of Conley's picture frames read as he moves into his dorm?
4. Why does Conley go for a walk during his first night at college?
5. What is the verse of John 11:35?
Short Essay Questions
1. What church do the Love In Action groups visit?
2. What are two items taken from Conley at the reception of Love In Action?
3. Which relative do Conley's parents go and visit in a flashback?
4. How do Garrad's parents find out about his homosexuality?
5. How many steps are in the Love In Action program?
6. How did Conley first learn about sex?
7. To which mythological character from Edith Hamilton's "Mythology" does Conley liken himself?
8. Why does Conley's mother sleep in a separate room from his father?
9. What does Conley do on campus when he is unable to sleep?
10. What did Love In Action participant, "T" try to do?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)