1. In what year did Conley begin his ex-gay therapy?
Conley began his ex-gay therapy in 2004.
2. Who is the name of the leader of Love In Action?
John Smid is the leader of Love In Action.
3. Who was the only openly gay person whom Conley met before his therapy began at LIA?
His mother's hairdresser was the first openly gay person Conley met before his therapy at LIA.
4. What are two items taken from Conley at the reception of Love In Action?
Conley's Moleskin notebook and cell phone are two things taken from Conley at the reception of Love In Action.
5. What are the so-called "clobber passages"?
The "clobber passages" (so-called by Love In Action participant "J") are the Bible passages that condemn homosexuality and champion straight relationships.
6. What did Love In Action participant, "T" try to do?
"T" tried to commit suicide.
7. What is a genogram?
A genogram is a family history that outlines certain patterns of sinful behavior in one's family.
This section contains 1,460 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)