|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Chapter 6, Informal Social Connections.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between 1970 and 1998, by how much did the number of full-service restaurants per one hundred thousand population fall?
2. By 1999, what was the average age of those who were members of the American Contract Bridge League?
3. In Chapter 5, what percent of corporate executives said that they encourage their employees to become involved in community service?
4. How many years did the Charity League of Dallas meet every Friday morning?
5. Between the 1970s and 1990s, by what percent did church attendance fall among people under sixty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nineteenth century Frenchman did Putnam say was frequently quoted by social scientists?
2. In what states did Philip Hammond survey churchgoers?
3. Between 1976 and 1997, what was the drop in families with children between eight to seventeen who vacationed together?
4. How many organizations did Putnam find listed in the "World Alamanc"?
5. In 1960, how many voting-age Americans went to the polls to choose between Kennedy and Nixon?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)