|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Chapter 4, Religious Participation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members did the bridge club in Chapter 1 have in 1990?
(a) 25 or so.
2. When do most scholars agree that church membership was most likely at an all-time high?
3. In one survey, how many more people did regular church attendees report talking with in a day as compared to non-church attendees?
(a) 40 percent.
(b) 45 percent.
(c) 30 percent.
(d) 35 percent.
4. In 1986, what percent of all organization members had served as an officer?
5. In 1985, of the 205 national citizens groups in existence, how many had chapters to which individual members belonged and paid dues?
(a) Less than 3/4.
(b) Less than 1/4.
(c) Less than 1/3.
(d) Less than 1/2.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in America has there been the most religious disengagement?
2. Who rode the "antiparty bandwagon" to national prominence in 1992?
3. How much had states spent on "motor voter" registration?
4. What was the one democracy that had a lower voter turnout than the United States?
5. How many members did the Environmental Defense Fund have in 1995?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)