|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Chapter 4, Religious Participation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what period of time had the character of Americans' involvement with politics and government been transformed?
(a) Last 2 decades of the twentieth century.
(d) Last 3 decades of the twentieth century.
2. By what year did it become a struggle for VFW Post 2378 in Berwyn, Illinois, to pay taxes on the post hall?
3. When do most scholars agree that church membership was most likely at an all-time high?
4. How many members did the bridge club in Chapter 1 have in 1990?
(d) 25 or so.
5. Who rode the "antiparty bandwagon" to national prominence in 1992?
(a) Pat Buchanan.
(b) Howard Dean.
(c) Ross Perot.
(d) Denny Lane.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Roanoke, Virginia Chapter of the NAACP established?
2. What was the one democracy that had a lower voter turnout than the United States?
3. How many years did the Charity League of Dallas meet every Friday morning?
4. How many organizations did Putnam find listed in the "World Alamanc"?
5. When comparing voting records, how many years had it been since voter turnout was as bad as it was in 1996?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)