|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 20, Health and Happiness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in America has there been the most religious disengagement?
2. In surveys, how many Americans said that they believed in immortality?
(a) 5 out of 6.
(b) 3 out of 4.
(c) 2 out of 3.
(d) 4 out of 5.
3. In 1999, what percent of Americans owned their own home?
4. In 1995 how many Americans volunteered?
(a) 86 million.
(b) 71 million.
(c) 68 million.
(d) 93 million.
5. Which state had the highest rate of murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the last two decades of the twentieth century, by what fraction did unlisted phone numbers grow?
2. When did Bill Clinton become president?
3. What percent of the decline of engagement might have been caused by electronic entertainment:
4. What age group of people was more likely to make telephone calls?
5. By what year did some estimate that 35 million Americans played bridge?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)