|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, Chapter 7, Altruism, Volunteering, and Philanthropy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much had states spent on "motor voter" registration?
(a) $58 million.
(b) $79 million.
(c) $100 million.
(d) $45 million.
2. When comparing voting records, how many years had it been since voter turnout was as bad as it was in 1996?
3. When was the PTA founded?
4. Between 1986-86 and 1998-99, how much of a decline was there in the number of average Americans who made new friends?
5. What was the one democracy that had a lower voter turnout than the United States?
Short Answer Questions
1. When do most scholars agree that church membership was most likely at an all-time high?
2. By how much did Greenpeace's membership drop when they stopped using direct-mail solicitation?
3. What university studied the changes in personal behavior between 1957 and 1976?
4. In 1996, how many Americans voted in the election between Clinton, Dole, and Perot?
5. How many members did the Environmental Defense Fund have in 1995?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)