|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jason's contact in Novgorod is an American educated man called ___________.
2. Bryce learned that Bourne used __________ as a means to smoke out Carlos the Jackal.
3. What is Bourne amazed by when he meets the Russian trainees in the American sector?
(a) Their manners
(b) Their speech
(c) Their clothing
(d) Their weapons
4. Jason's contact gets him ________ and grenades for his battles with Carlos.
5. Jason recognizes Mario as one of the men who tried to kill _______ and then him.
(a) Scott Stryker
(c) Alex Conklin
(d) Peter Holland
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter Holland calls John St. Jacques to tell him that Jason Bourne is headed to __________.
2. Marie tries _____________ Jason back into his David Webb persona.
3. Who is NOT at the cemetery meeting?
4. Carlos kidnaps whom in order to find out where Alex and Panov went?
5. Where do Jason Bourne and Krupkin think Carlos is going to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bourne able to inform Krupkin of once he has spoken to his contact, Dominique?
2. Describe some of the events Bourne experiences as he approaches the armory.
3. Who are two of the people who meet up with Carlos as seen in the Soviet surveillance footage Bourne reviews?
4. What does Carlos use to recruit people for his own new personal army?
5. Why are Pritchard and his uncle interrogated by Sir Henry Sykes?
6. What does the Italian that followed the care of the CIA agents tell someone in New York?
7. How does Carlos find out where Alex and Panov are?
8. What does Peter Holland do in response to the report that Jason Bourne is dead?
9. What does Rodchenko congratulate himself for as he sits alone in a restaurant?
10. What is at the entrance where Carlos got into Novgorod?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)