|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Louis and Mario are stereotypical ______________ who speak with great machismo about being able to take everybody out.
2. Krupkin arranges for the necessary cleanup at the _____________.
3. What is coming from inside the armory that makes Bourne think something is taking place?
(b) Loud music
4. What does Morris Panov say to Jason when he walks up?
(a) Your real name is Jason Bourne
(b) You are out of your mind
(c) Please don't kill me, David
(d) It's time to end this
5. Morris Panov and Alex Conklin remark on the ____________ of evil that led to the discovery of Medusa as they chased Carlos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only man who is left alive to be captured?
2. Bryce Ogilvie was told that ___________ had him under surveillance.
3. When the persona of David Webb tries to emerge during the shootout, he worries about _____________.
4. Where is the contact for Carlos the Jackal from?
5. Pritchard and his uncle are interrogated by whom to find out the phone number the uncle called?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are two of the people who meet up with Carlos as seen in the Soviet surveillance footage Bourne reviews?
2. What does the persona of David Webb think about the shootout with Carlos?
3. What does Bourne get into with the help of his Soviet contact Krupkin.
4. What does Bourne recognize Mario to be during the gunfight, which is why he is kept alive?
5. What is the problem with just killing Ogilvie as Bourne sees it?
6. Describe some of the events Bourne experiences as he approaches the armory.
7. What is so special about the cemetery that Bourne and Marie drive to?
8. Describe the characters of Louis and Mario who are at a meeting with a mysterious high ranking official and his wife.
9. What does Rodchenko congratulate himself for as he sits alone in a restaurant?
10. How does Carlos manage to flee the scene of the shootout?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)