|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the contact for Carlos the Jackal from?
2. What do Bourne and the others view in order to gain information about their targets?
(a) Soviet surveillance videos
(b) Pictures of Carlos
(c) The CIA database
(d) Soviet maps
3. Jason realizes it was ________ that had hired the Mafia to come to kill him, not Carlos.
(b) The CIA Director
4. Who agrees to help Bourne after accepting the money offered to him, which is then deposited into a secret Swiss bank account?
5. _________ demands to be let out of the car so he can go after the Jackal on his own.
(a) Morris Panov
(d) Alex Conklin
Short Answer Questions
1. Marie tries _____________ Jason back into his David Webb persona.
2. Louis and Mario are stereotypical ______________ who speak with great machismo about being able to take everybody out.
3. What does Morris Panov say to Jason when he walks up?
4. What message do Bourne and the others receive when they arrive at their 'secure' hotel?
5. Who do the men determine was the leak to Carlos as he had listened in on the private call?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bourne able to inform Krupkin of once he has spoken to his contact, Dominique?
2. What does Dimitri Sulikov reveal to Bryce Ogilvie when they speak to each other in Chapter 33?
3. What does Peter Holland do in response to the report that Jason Bourne is dead?
4. What is the other name for Carlos the Jackal?
5. How does Carlos find out where Alex and Panov are?
6. What is so special about the cemetery that Bourne and Marie drive to?
7. Where are David and Marie walking when Dr. Panov shows up to talk to them?
8. What happens after David accuses Dr. Panov of being the mole in the CIA?
9. What does Bourne get into with the help of his Soviet contact Krupkin.
10. What is the problem with just killing Ogilvie as Bourne sees it?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)