|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jason Bourne and Krupkin think Carlos is going to go?
2. Krupkin arranges for the necessary cleanup at the _____________.
3. Bryce is stunned by the information he learns because he thought __________ was dead.
(a) Peter Holland
(b) Carlos the Jackal
(c) Jason Bourne
(d) The original Medusa
4. Sulikov arranges for Ogilvie and his family to escape. Where does the family escape to?
5. Bryce learned that Bourne used __________ as a means to smoke out Carlos the Jackal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Krupkin reassures Bourne that ________________ is a very safe spot for his children.
2. Bourne brought up charges against others in his own unit after they murdered a ______________.
3. Though Alex has alerted the __________ to guard all the exits, Carlos still manages to escape.
4. Who had gotten David Webb on the witness stand and made him to look like a pathological maniac?
5. How many dead KGB officers are found at the entrance where Carlos must have gotten into Novgorod?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bourne's guide get for him when he is preparing to find out where Carlos is?
2. What does Bourne get into with the help of his Soviet contact Krupkin.
3. What does Bourne recognize Mario to be during the gunfight, which is why he is kept alive?
4. What is the end result or Krupkin in the story?
5. What is at the entrance where Carlos got into Novgorod?
6. Describe some of the events Bourne experiences as he approaches the armory.
7. What does Rodchenko congratulate himself for as he sits alone in a restaurant?
8. What does Carlos use to recruit people for his own new personal army?
9. What does Dimitri Sulikov reveal to Bryce Ogilvie when they speak to each other in Chapter 33?
10. What does Krupkin do for the restaurant in the aftermath of the battle?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)