|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had gotten David Webb on the witness stand and made him to look like a pathological maniac?
(a) Randolph Gates
(b) Peter Holland
(c) Alex Conklin
(d) Bryce Ogilvie
2. ____________ has disappeared and is assumed to be dead since the KGB came looking for him.
(a) Jason Bourne
(c) Peter Holland
3. The contact of Carlos warned him 30 years ago that he was going to be liquidated by ___________.
(a) The KGB
(b) General Rodchenko
(c) Jason Bourne
4. Who is the only man who is left alive to be captured?
(a) No one
5. Bryce Ogilvie was told that ___________ had him under surveillance.
(a) The French police
(b) The KGB
(c) The CIA
(d) The MI-6
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite acting like an American, the answer to #159 is completely loyal to ____________.
2. What do Bourne and the others view in order to gain information about their targets?
3. When the persona of David Webb tries to emerge during the shootout, he worries about _____________.
4. Conklin informs Bourne that "we're working with the _____________."
5. Where does Jason Bourne land when he finally gets into Novgorod?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bourne recognize Mario to be during the gunfight, which is why he is kept alive?
2. What is in the photo the Charles Casset and Peter Holland are looking at?
3. How does Carlos find out where Alex and Panov are?
4. What is the problem with just killing Ogilvie as Bourne sees it?
5. What does Carlos believe about the death of Jason Bourne?
6. What does Bourne's guide get for him when he is preparing to find out where Carlos is?
7. What is the other name for Carlos the Jackal?
8. What does Rodchenko congratulate himself for as he sits alone in a restaurant?
9. What does the persona of David Webb think about the shootout with Carlos?
10. Describe the characters of Louis and Mario who are at a meeting with a mysterious high ranking official and his wife.
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)