|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Morris Panov and Alex Conklin remark on the ____________ of evil that led to the discovery of Medusa as they chased Carlos.
2. Who meets Alex Conklin and Jason Bourne at the airport when they arrive?
(b) General Rodchenko
(c) Peter Holland
3. What does Marie realize her husband had been doing, even though she hated it and he didn't even realize it?
(a) Prayed to God
(b) Lied about their relationship
(c) Dated other women
(d) Carried a gun
4. Krupkin arranges for the necessary cleanup at the _____________.
5. Carlos kidnaps whom in order to find out where Alex and Panov went?
(b) The airport driver
(c) Peter Holland
(d) Brybe Ogilvie
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees to help Bourne after accepting the money offered to him, which is then deposited into a secret Swiss bank account?
2. Carlos escapes by managing to pretend to be a _______________.
3. Bryce learned that Bourne used __________ as a means to smoke out Carlos the Jackal.
4. Who is NOT at the cemetery meeting?
5. Who arranged for the release of Benjamin's mother from prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the end result or Krupkin in the story?
2. How does Carlos manage to flee the scene of the shootout?
3. What is the other name for Carlos the Jackal?
4. What is the aftermath of the Tranquility Inn's role in the events of the story?
5. Describe the characters of Louis and Mario who are at a meeting with a mysterious high ranking official and his wife.
6. How does Carlos find out where Alex and Panov are?
7. What does Bourne learn from Dominique, who is still trusted by Carlos to do his bidding?
8. What does Bourne recognize Mario to be during the gunfight, which is why he is kept alive?
9. What happens after David accuses Dr. Panov of being the mole in the CIA?
10. What does Rodchenko congratulate himself for as he sits alone in a restaurant?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)