|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bourne amazed by when he meets the Russian trainees in the American sector?
(a) Their weapons
(b) Their clothing
(c) Their speech
(d) Their manners
2. Who is badly injured in the gunfight at the airstrip?
(b) Jason Bourne
(c) Alex Conklin
(d) Morris Panov
3. What is another code name for David Webb aka Jason Bourne?
4. Dominique will tell Carlos that the ____________ is closing in on his man in Russia.
(d) British Intelligence
5. Where is the contact for Carlos the Jackal from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Krupkin arranges for the necessary cleanup at the _____________.
2. Who do the men determine was the leak to Carlos as he had listened in on the private call?
3. Sulikov arranges for Ogilvie and his family to escape. Where does the family escape to?
4. What does Carlos use in order to recruit people for his new plans?
5. Bryce Ogilvie was told that ___________ had him under surveillance.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bourne's guide get for him when he is preparing to find out where Carlos is?
2. How does Carlos find out where Alex and Panov are?
3. What is Bourne able to inform Krupkin of once he has spoken to his contact, Dominique?
4. What is the other name for Carlos the Jackal?
5. What does Carlos believe about the death of Jason Bourne?
6. What is the end result or Krupkin in the story?
7. What does Krupkin do for the restaurant in the aftermath of the battle?
8. Where are David and Marie walking when Dr. Panov shows up to talk to them?
9. What does the Italian that followed the care of the CIA agents tell someone in New York?
10. Who are two of the people who meet up with Carlos as seen in the Soviet surveillance footage Bourne reviews?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)