|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who immediately calls his esteemed uncle when the details about the children's whereabouts are revealed?
(a) Peter Holland
(b) Morris Panov
(d) Alex Conklin
2. _________ demands to be let out of the car so he can go after the Jackal on his own.
(b) Alex Conklin
(c) Morris Panov
3. Panov tries to soothe Bourne: "__________________________, none of us can know what's it's like. but it's over now. It's really over."
(a) Two lives in one mind
(b) Losing our identity
(c) Killing without thinking
(d) Trained to kill without mercy
4. Krupkin arranges for the necessary cleanup at the _____________.
5. Bryce is stunned by the information he learns because he thought __________ was dead.
(a) The original Medusa
(b) Carlos the Jackal
(c) Jason Bourne
(d) Peter Holland
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos the Jackal knows he is dying, but he feels the death of Jason Bourne will ___________.
2. Where are David and Marie walking when Panov comes up to talk?
3. Marie and David's children are being sent to a safe house. Where is the Tannenbaum Estate located?
4. What does Carlos do when he realizes his new band of members is not going to just listen to him?
5. What does the KGB find that alerts Krupkin and the others to Carlos' presence in Moscow?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are two of the people who meet up with Carlos as seen in the Soviet surveillance footage Bourne reviews?
2. How does Carlos manage to flee the scene of the shootout?
3. What does Dominique say she will tell Carlos in order to get him to Moscow where he can be traced more easily?
4. Describe some of the events Bourne experiences as he approaches the armory.
5. What is the other name for Carlos the Jackal?
6. What is Bourne able to inform Krupkin of once he has spoken to his contact, Dominique?
7. What does Bourne's guide get for him when he is preparing to find out where Carlos is?
8. What does Bourne recognize Mario to be during the gunfight, which is why he is kept alive?
9. Where are David and Marie walking when Dr. Panov shows up to talk to them?
10. What does Bourne learn from Dominique, who is still trusted by Carlos to do his bidding?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)