|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Morris Panov and Alex Conklin remark on the ____________ of evil that led to the discovery of Medusa as they chased Carlos.
2. Jason recognizes Mario as one of the men who tried to kill _______ and then him.
(a) Alex Conklin
(c) Peter Holland
(d) Scott Stryker
3. Where does Jason Bourne land when he finally gets into Novgorod?
(b) Urban landscape
(d) Deep South
4. To what does Jason compare Novgorod?
(a) Fort Bragg
5. Krupkin arranges for the necessary cleanup at the _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another code name for David Webb aka Jason Bourne?
2. Despite acting like an American, the answer to #159 is completely loyal to ____________.
3. Who refuses to believe that Jason Bourne is dead?
4. How many dead KGB officers are found at the entrance where Carlos must have gotten into Novgorod?
5. ____________ wants the Jackal himself once he finds out Bourne is being pursued by him.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the problem with just killing Ogilvie as Bourne sees it?
2. What does Bourne recognize Mario to be during the gunfight, which is why he is kept alive?
3. What is the aftermath of the Tranquility Inn's role in the events of the story?
4. What is Bourne able to inform Krupkin of once he has spoken to his contact, Dominique?
5. What does Bourne's guide get for him when he is preparing to find out where Carlos is?
6. What does Peter Holland do in response to the report that Jason Bourne is dead?
7. What does Carlos believe about the death of Jason Bourne?
8. What does Carlos use to recruit people for his own new personal army?
9. What does Krupkin do for the restaurant in the aftermath of the battle?
10. What is at the entrance where Carlos got into Novgorod?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)