|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Jason compare Novgorod?
(a) Fort Bragg
2. What does Marie realize her husband had been doing, even though she hated it and he didn't even realize it?
(a) Dated other women
(b) Lied about their relationship
(c) Carried a gun
(d) Prayed to God
3. What is Bourne amazed by when he meets the Russian trainees in the American sector?
(a) Their manners
(b) Their clothing
(c) Their speech
(d) Their weapons
4. The contact of Carlos warned him 30 years ago that he was going to be liquidated by ___________.
(b) Jason Bourne
(c) The KGB
(d) General Rodchenko
5. The plan was to make it look like ___________ was at the building to interrogate Dominique.
(b) Jason Bourne
(c) Morris Panov
(d) Alex Conklin
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the people at the armory running away from when Bourne arrives on the scene?
2. The problem with just taking _____________ out is that the CIA wants to connect his activities with people high in the American government.
3. One of the four men in the world who had direct contact with Jackal is high up in the __________.
4. How many dead KGB officers are found at the entrance where Carlos must have gotten into Novgorod?
5. Who is NOT at the cemetery meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bourne get into with the help of his Soviet contact Krupkin.
2. What happens after David accuses Dr. Panov of being the mole in the CIA?
3. Describe some of the events Bourne experiences as he approaches the armory.
4. What does Krupkin do for the restaurant in the aftermath of the battle?
5. What does Carlos use to recruit people for his own new personal army?
6. What is the end result or Krupkin in the story?
7. What does Carlos believe about the death of Jason Bourne?
8. Where are David and Marie walking when Dr. Panov shows up to talk to them?
9. What does the Italian that followed the care of the CIA agents tell someone in New York?
10. Who are two of the people who meet up with Carlos as seen in the Soviet surveillance footage Bourne reviews?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)