|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bourne and the others view in order to gain information about their targets?
(a) Soviet surveillance videos
(b) Pictures of Carlos
(c) The CIA database
(d) Soviet maps
2. Where are David and Marie walking when Panov comes up to talk?
(a) The beach
(b) The armory
3. Who is NOT at the cemetery meeting?
(a) Morris Panov
(b) Peter Holland
(c) Alex Conklin
(d) Jason Bourne
4. Bourne begins to remember Ogilvie from his __________ days.
(a) Hong Kong
5. Where is Rodchenko sitting when he is congratulating himself for all of his wealth and clandestine dealings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite acting like an American, the answer to #159 is completely loyal to ____________.
2. Where do Bourne and Marie drive to in Rambouillet?
3. Who does Carlos blame for the fiasco at the hotel, according to information from Dominique?
4. What does the KGB find that alerts Krupkin and the others to Carlos' presence in Moscow?
5. Charlis Casset is challenging ___________ on his refusal to assist Conklin and Bourne.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are two of the people who meet up with Carlos as seen in the Soviet surveillance footage Bourne reviews?
2. What does Carlos believe about the death of Jason Bourne?
3. What does Bourne agree to go in order to ensure the loyalty of the Soviet agent he will be working with?
4. What does Bourne learn from Dominique, who is still trusted by Carlos to do his bidding?
5. Where are David and Marie walking when Dr. Panov shows up to talk to them?
6. What does Bourne's guide get for him when he is preparing to find out where Carlos is?
7. What does Peter Holland do in response to the report that Jason Bourne is dead?
8. What is the problem with just killing Ogilvie as Bourne sees it?
9. What does Dimitri Sulikov reveal to Bryce Ogilvie when they speak to each other in Chapter 33?
10. What does Dominique say she will tell Carlos in order to get him to Moscow where he can be traced more easily?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)