|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bryce is stunned by the information he learns because he thought __________ was dead.
(a) The original Medusa
(b) Peter Holland
(c) Carlos the Jackal
(d) Jason Bourne
2. What kind of car takes the men away in order to fool the old man watching the apartment building?
(a) Soviet embassy limousine
(b) Black SUV
3. What does Jason Bourne accuse Morris Panov of being?
(a) The mole
(b) A wimp
(c) A cheat
(d) A member of the KGB
4. Where are David and Marie walking when Panov comes up to talk?
(b) The armory
(d) The beach
5. Jason recognizes Mario as one of the men who tried to kill _______ and then him.
(a) Scott Stryker
(b) Peter Holland
(c) Alex Conklin
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominique will tell Carlos that the ____________ is closing in on his man in Russia.
2. What does the KGB find that alerts Krupkin and the others to Carlos' presence in Moscow?
3. When Marie receives a call from her husband, where does he say he is?
4. Who promises to guard the children after hearing about the leak from Bourne?
5. Krupkin reassures Bourne that ________________ is a very safe spot for his children.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carlos find out where Alex and Panov are?
2. What is so special about the cemetery that Bourne and Marie drive to?
3. What is the problem with just killing Ogilvie as Bourne sees it?
4. What does the Italian that followed the care of the CIA agents tell someone in New York?
5. What does Bourne get into with the help of his Soviet contact Krupkin.
6. What does Peter Holland do in response to the report that Jason Bourne is dead?
7. What does the persona of David Webb think about the shootout with Carlos?
8. What does Rodchenko congratulate himself for as he sits alone in a restaurant?
9. What does Krupkin do for the restaurant in the aftermath of the battle?
10. What happens after David accuses Dr. Panov of being the mole in the CIA?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)