|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what has Carlos the Jackal tied the young KGB man?
2. The connection in Moscow is General _______________, someone who is already in the government.
3. Who has a free extended stay for all the things he did for David and Marie and their family?
(a) Alex Conklin
(b) Morris Panov
4. Carlos kidnaps whom in order to find out where Alex and Panov went?
(b) The airport driver
(c) Brybe Ogilvie
(d) Peter Holland
5. What kind of car takes the men away in order to fool the old man watching the apartment building?
(b) Black SUV
(d) Soviet embassy limousine
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ has been absorbed by the economies of the various countries where it had operated.
2. The plan was to make it look like ___________ was at the building to interrogate Dominique.
3. Despite acting like an American, the answer to #159 is completely loyal to ____________.
4. One of the four men in the world who had direct contact with Jackal is high up in the __________.
5. How many dead KGB officers are found at the entrance where Carlos must have gotten into Novgorod?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carlos believe about the death of Jason Bourne?
2. What does Krupkin do for the restaurant in the aftermath of the battle?
3. What does the persona of David Webb think about the shootout with Carlos?
4. What does Dominique say she will tell Carlos in order to get him to Moscow where he can be traced more easily?
5. What is the end result or Krupkin in the story?
6. What does Bourne learn from Dominique, who is still trusted by Carlos to do his bidding?
7. What is at the entrance where Carlos got into Novgorod?
8. What is the other name for Carlos the Jackal?
9. What does Peter Holland do in response to the report that Jason Bourne is dead?
10. What does Bourne's guide get for him when he is preparing to find out where Carlos is?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)