|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jason Bourne land when he finally gets into Novgorod?
(b) Deep South
(c) Urban landscape
2. What is coming from inside the armory that makes Bourne think something is taking place?
(b) Loud music
3. Where is Rodchenko sitting when he is congratulating himself for all of his wealth and clandestine dealings?
4. One of the four men in the world who had direct contact with Jackal is high up in the __________.
(b) United Nations
5. Who tried to kill Bourne at the location in #92, just 13 years ago?
(a) Carlos the Jackal
(b) Peter Holland
(c) Alex Conklin
(d) Morris Panov
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos ends up killing his contact, taking his ___________ and identification papers.
2. Part of the plan to get Bourne to where Carlos is includes telling others __________.
3. _________ has been absorbed by the economies of the various countries where it had operated.
4. Carlos kidnaps whom in order to find out where Alex and Panov went?
5. Bryce is stunned by the information he learns because he thought __________ was dead.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Krupkin do for the restaurant in the aftermath of the battle?
2. Where are David and Marie walking when Dr. Panov shows up to talk to them?
3. What does the persona of David Webb think about the shootout with Carlos?
4. What does Dominique say she will tell Carlos in order to get him to Moscow where he can be traced more easily?
5. What is the aftermath of the Tranquility Inn's role in the events of the story?
6. What does Peter Holland do in response to the report that Jason Bourne is dead?
7. What does Bourne get into with the help of his Soviet contact Krupkin.
8. What does Bourne agree to go in order to ensure the loyalty of the Soviet agent he will be working with?
9. What does Carlos believe about the death of Jason Bourne?
10. What does the Italian that followed the care of the CIA agents tell someone in New York?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)