|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carlos plans to create a new ________ in Moscow.
(b) Travel agency
2. Who does Carlos blame for the fiasco at the hotel, according to information from Dominique?
(b) Jason Bourne
(c) Morris Panov
3. Moscow must now dissociate from the dealings with Carlos and with Medusa because of the __________ that took place to cover up economic crimes.
(a) Double crossing
4. John St. Jacques thinks it will take four or five _________ to repair the facility.
5. The connection in Moscow is General _______________, someone who is already in the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlis Casset is challenging ___________ on his refusal to assist Conklin and Bourne.
2. Pritchard and his uncle are interrogated by whom to find out the phone number the uncle called?
3. Jason's contact in Novgorod is an American educated man called ___________.
4. Who is the only man who is left alive to be captured?
5. Krupkin arranges for the necessary cleanup at the _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the end result or Krupkin in the story?
2. Why are Pritchard and his uncle interrogated by Sir Henry Sykes?
3. What does Dominique say she will tell Carlos in order to get him to Moscow where he can be traced more easily?
4. What is Bourne able to inform Krupkin of once he has spoken to his contact, Dominique?
5. Where are David and Marie walking when Dr. Panov shows up to talk to them?
6. What is in the photo the Charles Casset and Peter Holland are looking at?
7. What does Rodchenko congratulate himself for as he sits alone in a restaurant?
8. What does the persona of David Webb think about the shootout with Carlos?
9. What is the other name for Carlos the Jackal?
10. Who are two of the people who meet up with Carlos as seen in the Soviet surveillance footage Bourne reviews?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)