|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what has Carlos the Jackal tied the young KGB man?
2. Where does Ogilvie travel to once he knows his family is out of danger?
(a) New York
3. Carlos ends up killing his contact, taking his ___________ and identification papers.
4. What are the people at the armory running away from when Bourne arrives on the scene?
(c) Car crash
(d) Poison gas
5. Carlos and Bourne are like two _____________ stalking each other, not caring who gets killed.
(a) Aging lions
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the location of the phone number that the uncle called?
2. Jason recognizes Mario as one of the men who tried to kill _______ and then him.
3. Bourne begins to remember Ogilvie from his __________ days.
4. Despite acting like an American, the answer to #159 is completely loyal to ____________.
5. Bourne manages to get __________ onto the plane before it takes off and a gunfight breaks out.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Pritchard and his uncle interrogated by Sir Henry Sykes?
2. What does the Italian that followed the care of the CIA agents tell someone in New York?
3. What does Rodchenko congratulate himself for as he sits alone in a restaurant?
4. What is in the photo the Charles Casset and Peter Holland are looking at?
5. What does Carlos use to recruit people for his own new personal army?
6. What is at the entrance where Carlos got into Novgorod?
7. What does Bourne get into with the help of his Soviet contact Krupkin.
8. What is the problem with just killing Ogilvie as Bourne sees it?
9. What does Dimitri Sulikov reveal to Bryce Ogilvie when they speak to each other in Chapter 33?
10. What does Bourne learn from Dominique, who is still trusted by Carlos to do his bidding?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)