|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bryce Ogilvie was told that ___________ had him under surveillance.
(a) The CIA
(b) The MI-6
(c) The French police
(d) The KGB
2. Part of the plan to get Bourne to where Carlos is includes telling others __________.
(a) Carlos is dead
(b) Bourne has given up
(c) Bourne has been killed
(d) Carlos is a fake
3. Krupkin reassures Bourne that ________________ is a very safe spot for his children.
4. What is the name of the armor-plated car that Krumpkin owns?
5. John St. Jacques thinks it will take four or five _________ to repair the facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is badly injured in the gunfight at the airstrip?
2. What is coming from inside the armory that makes Bourne think something is taking place?
3. Peter Holland calls John St. Jacques to tell him that Jason Bourne is headed to __________.
4. One of the four men in the world who had direct contact with Jackal is high up in the __________.
5. What do Bourne and the others view in order to gain information about their targets?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after David accuses Dr. Panov of being the mole in the CIA?
2. How does Carlos manage to flee the scene of the shootout?
3. What does Bourne's guide get for him when he is preparing to find out where Carlos is?
4. Why are Pritchard and his uncle interrogated by Sir Henry Sykes?
5. What does Dominique say she will tell Carlos in order to get him to Moscow where he can be traced more easily?
6. What is the aftermath of the Tranquility Inn's role in the events of the story?
7. How does Carlos find out where Alex and Panov are?
8. What is Bourne able to inform Krupkin of once he has spoken to his contact, Dominique?
9. Who are two of the people who meet up with Carlos as seen in the Soviet surveillance footage Bourne reviews?
10. What does Bourne learn from Dominique, who is still trusted by Carlos to do his bidding?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)