|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees to help Bourne after accepting the money offered to him, which is then deposited into a secret Swiss bank account?
2. What does Morris Panov say to Jason when he walks up?
(a) You are out of your mind
(b) Your real name is Jason Bourne
(c) It's time to end this
(d) Please don't kill me, David
3. Carlos escapes by managing to pretend to be a _______________.
(a) A KGB member
(b) Hysterical woman
(c) Wounded bystander
4. Bourne manages to get __________ onto the plane before it takes off and a gunfight breaks out.
(a) Randolph Gates
(c) Alex Conklin
(d) Morris Panov
5. Despite acting like an American, the answer to #159 is completely loyal to ____________.
(c) Soviet ideology
(d) French Foreign Legion
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ has been absorbed by the economies of the various countries where it had operated.
2. Pritchard and his uncle are interrogated by whom to find out the phone number the uncle called?
3. Jason's contact in Novgorod is an American educated man called ___________.
4. Carlos ends up killing his contact, taking his ___________ and identification papers.
5. Who is NOT at the cemetery meeting?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)