|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex tells Bourne that it is __________ and not Holland that is the connection to Medusa.
(b) Boris Krumpkin
(c) Jack Ryan
(d) Morris Panov
2. What is the name of the Vietnam era killer organization known only to a few?
3. At what time is Carlos the Jackal expected to arrive at the Inn?
(a) 12:00 PM
(b) 1:00 PM
(c) 10:00 AM
(d) 12:00 AM
4. What do the security guards help Bourne do in order to get into the compound?
(a) Open the front door
(b) Surround the property
(c) Steal the General's car
(d) Drug the guard dogs
5. Pierre has a conscientious objection to murdering ____________.
(c) Innocent children
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the pet name of Marie and David's son that is used for coded messages between these two?
2. Bourne tells _______________ that he would kill him if he stood in the way of his plan to smoke out the Jackal.
3. Dellacroce shows there is a connection between Medusa and _________.
4. What name does Prefontaigne use when he thinks someone else is there to kill him?
5. Who is calling Conklin to demand that he reveal everything he knows about Medusa and Bourne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Law professor's wife see in the room when she pushes her husband's office door open a crack?
2. What is the code name for the secret organization, Medusa?
3. Why does Bernadine remember who Marie is as Bourne is trying to find out where she might be in France?
4. Describe the identity of the nun whom Jason Bourne recognizes in the alley.
5. What do Alex Conklin and Peter Holland use as a threat against Nicolo Dellacroce in their interrogation?
6. Who is the highly placed Wall Street attorney who gets a call on an unsecured line?
7. What is the discovery that Carlos the Jackal makes about Jason Bourne?
8. What does Bourne find out about Medusa when he goes to visit with Albert Armbruster?
9. What does Bourne do in order to make his clothing seem as though it's not new?
10. Why had Bourne been lured to Hong Kong in the first place?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)