|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Armbruster all he knows about Jason Bourne?
(a) Bryce Ogilvie
(b) Alex Conklin
(c) Stephen DeSole
(d) Morris Panov
2. Dellacroce shows there is a connection between Medusa and _________.
(a) The CIA
(b) The Paris police
(c) The Mafia
(d) The KGB
3. Who insists that Bourne return to the United States in order to help capture Medusa?
(a) Peter Holland
(b) Bryce Ogivlie
(c) Alex Conklin
(d) Albert Armbruster
4. Where is David met by a CIA agent who takes him to the hiding place of Alex?
(a) National Airport
(b) O'Hare Airport
5. The ________ turns out to be the younger sister of Jacqueline Lavier.
(b) Erotic dancer
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code name Bourne takes on when he is meeting with the FTC commissioner?
2. What do Holland and Conklin threaten to do with the answer to #85 if he does not help them with information?
3. Who says he maintains power because he knows 'all the secrets'?
4. Where are the woman and her two children moved to when rumors of others asking about them surface?
5. What did the Jackal find about Randolph Gates and then uses against him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bourne find out about Medusa when he goes to visit with Albert Armbruster?
2. How is Bourne warned that the Jackal knows exactly where he is?
3. How did the sergeant let down the Saigon Medusa organization, as Bourne recalls?
4. Why Does Dr. Ivan Jax tell Bourne to lock and to seal the room containing the body of General Swayne?
5. What is the code name for the secret organization, Medusa?
6. Who is the highly placed Wall Street attorney who gets a call on an unsecured line?
7. What is the discovery that Carlos the Jackal makes about Jason Bourne?
8. What do Alex Conklin and Peter Holland use as a threat against Nicolo Dellacroce in their interrogation?
9. How is Bourne saved from a trap at the street where the telephone number has revealed the address?
10. What does the Law professor's wife see in the room when she pushes her husband's office door open a crack?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)