|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that he will use himself as bait to help catch the Jackal?
(b) Jason Bourne
(c) Morris Panov
(d) Alex Conklin
2. At what time is Carlos the Jackal expected to arrive at the Inn?
(a) 1:00 PM
(b) 12:00 PM
(c) 10:00 AM
(d) 12:00 AM
3. When the old French gentleman is done killing the woman and her two children, he is to write on the wall, "Jason Bourne, the _______ of the Jackal."
4. Who is the owner of the Inn on Montserrar?
(a) John St. Jacques
(b) Marie St. Jacques
(c) Carlos the Jackal
(d) Jason Bourne
5. A CIA agent waits to see who will show up to repair the _____________.
(a) Hotel faucet
(b) Cafe floors
(c) Relay machine
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the physician that is called to the scene in order to clean up the mess that was made?
2. What do others in the CIA refer to Jason Bourne as, even though they know little about him?
3. How many costume changes does Jason Bourne send for?
4. What has moved in, making it impossible for John to contact Marie in order to warn her?
5. Bourne and Fontaigne spot four ____________ walking along the back giving condolences to the bereaved.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marie Webb find out from the international news coverage?
2. Why does Bernadine remember who Marie is as Bourne is trying to find out where she might be in France?
3. Who is the top man in the Medusa organization and what position does he hold?
4. How is Bourne warned that the Jackal knows exactly where he is?
5. What does Bourne warn Alex he will do if things don't go his way?
6. Describe the identity of the nun whom Jason Bourne recognizes in the alley.
7. Why is Charlie Casset calling Conklin while they are on the island?
8. List two of the Medusa members that Alex Conklin smokes out.
9. Why Does Dr. Ivan Jax tell Bourne to lock and to seal the room containing the body of General Swayne?
10. What does Bourne find out about Medusa when he goes to visit with Albert Armbruster?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)