|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warns Bourne that the Jackal knows exactly where he is?
(a) Streak of infrared light
(b) A note
(c) A phone call
(d) A broken bottle in the doorway
2. What rushes by, firing automatic weapons in Jason's direction?
(a) Black sports car
(b) Brown limousine
(d) Black limousine
3. Who is the high placed Wall Street attorney?
(a) Peter Holland
(b) Bryce Ogilvie
(c) Randolph Gates
(d) Alex Conklin
4. What is David Webb's wife's name?
5. What has been done to Morris Panov in order to make him talk during his captivity?
(a) He has been drugged
(b) He has been starved
(c) He has been sleep deprived
(d) He has been water boarded
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title that Carlos the Jackal feels has been stolen from him?
2. Where is Carlos the Jackal hidden when he is meeting with the man who will kill a woman and two children?
3. What is the name of the bar Bourne goes to as he heard about this bar from Fontaigne before he was killed?
4. Where is Dr. Panov taken after his captivity and eventual escape?
5. Who were the actual kidnappers of Webb's family so many years ago?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the proven connection between the mafia and Medusa force the CIA to do?
2. Describe the identity of the nun whom Jason Bourne recognizes in the alley.
3. What does Fontaigne suggest Bourne do in regards to the situation with Carlos the Jackal?
4. What is the trademark that Carlos leaves on the beach, as seen by Bourne and Fontaigne?
5. How is Bourne saved from a trap at the street where the telephone number has revealed the address?
6. What is the code name for the secret organization, Medusa?
7. How did the sergeant let down the Saigon Medusa organization, as Bourne recalls?
8. Fontaigne breaks into the room of Marie and the children, and what does he do then?
9. Where is Marie staying, although Bourne and the others are unable to find her in France?
10. Describe the character of Alexander Conklin.
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)