|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason Bourne accuse Morris Panov of being?
(a) A wimp
(b) The mole
(c) A cheat
(d) A member of the KGB
2. Where are David and Marie walking when Panov comes up to talk?
(b) The armory
(c) The beach
3. What are the people at the armory running away from when Bourne arrives on the scene?
(b) Car crash
(c) Poison gas
4. How many dead KGB officers are found at the entrance where Carlos must have gotten into Novgorod?
5. What does Carlos use in order to recruit people for his new plans?
(d) Fake dossiers
6. John St. Jacques thinks it will take four or five _________ to repair the facility.
7. Marie tries _____________ Jason back into his David Webb persona.
8. Who arranged for the release of Benjamin's mother from prison?
(a) Morris Panov
(b) Peter Holland
(c) Alex Conklin
(d) No one
9. When Marie talks to Jason about carrying a gun, he assures her : "I don't shoot at ________."
(d) Just anyone
10. What do Bourne and the others view in order to gain information about their targets?
(a) Soviet maps
(b) The CIA database
(c) Pictures of Carlos
(d) Soviet surveillance videos
11. Who has a free extended stay for all the things he did for David and Marie and their family?
(b) Morris Panov
(d) Alex Conklin
12. The plan was to make it look like ___________ was at the building to interrogate Dominique.
(a) Alex Conklin
(b) Jason Bourne
(d) Morris Panov
13. Krupkin reassures Bourne that ________________ is a very safe spot for his children.
14. Carlos ends up killing his contact, taking his ___________ and identification papers.
15. Carlos plans to create a new ________ in Moscow.
(b) Travel agency
Short Answer Questions
1. Bryce is stunned by the information he learns because he thought __________ was dead.
2. What does the KGB find that alerts Krupkin and the others to Carlos' presence in Moscow?
3. When the persona of David Webb tries to emerge during the shootout, he worries about _____________.
4. What is the name of the armor-plated car that Krumpkin owns?
5. Krupkin arranges for the necessary cleanup at the _____________.
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)