|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David Webb's wife's name?
2. Who does Bourne find out is taking over the Medusa organization, though it used to be a clandestine military organization?
(a) No one
3. Who committed suicide, realizing what was happening with Carlos the Jackal?
(a) The wife of Pierre
(b) John St. Jacques
4. What happens to the repairman in #87 when he is just starting his work?
(a) He is killed
(b) He trips
(c) He makes a phone call
(d) He sees Bourne
5. What rushes by, firing automatic weapons in Jason's direction?
(a) Black limousine
(b) Brown limousine
(d) Black sports car
6. What color is the message the is scrawled on the wall of Marie and the children's room?
7. Where are the woman and her two children moved to when rumors of others asking about them surface?
(d) The Inn at Montserrat
8. Who does Bourne kill on Swayne's property in order to watch the security guards' actions?
(a) The neighbors
(b) No one
(c) The main guard
(d) The guard dog
9. Who says he maintains power because he knows 'all the secrets'?
(a) Alex Conklin
(b) Morris Panov
(c) Jason Bourne
(d) Franzois Bernadine
10. Who is the strapping young boxer that Bourne meets and enlists for help?
11. What does Panov talk about that makes his captor become a little agitated as they are driving to a new location?
(a) His health
(b) His family
(c) His sexuality
(d) His degree
12. Gates reveals that he paid ____________ $15,000 to deliver the information that a woman and her two children had flown to Montserrat.
(c) Carlos the Jackal
13. How old is Jason Bourne at this time, which has left him in worse shape than he was years ago?
14. A CIA agent waits to see who will show up to repair the _____________.
(a) Hotel faucet
(b) Relay machine
(d) Cafe floors
15. What is the name Jason Bourne uses for checking into a hotel in Paris?
(a) Monsieur Roger
(b) Monsieur Simon
(c) Monsieur Jason
(d) Monsieur Henri
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex tells Bourne that it is __________ and not Holland that is the connection to Medusa.
2. What pulls up and Bourne is prepared to throw a grenade into it because he believes it is a getaway car for the Jackal?
3. Who is planning on killing Fontaigne and his wife once the murder of Marie and the children is complete?
4. Where is David Webb now living in order to hide from others who wish to kill him?
5. Pierre has a conscientious objection to murdering ____________.
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)