|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the four men in the world who had direct contact with Jackal is high up in the __________.
(d) United Nations
2. The connection in Moscow is General _______________, someone who is already in the government.
3. Charlis Casset is challenging ___________ on his refusal to assist Conklin and Bourne.
(a) Morris Panov
(b) Peter Holland
4. Jason realizes it was ________ that had hired the Mafia to come to kill him, not Carlos.
(b) The CIA Director
5. What does the KGB find that alerts Krupkin and the others to Carlos' presence in Moscow?
(a) Carlos' body
(b) Dead bodies
(c) A message
(d) Carlos' car
Short Answer Questions
1. Jason's contact in Novgorod is an American educated man called ___________.
2. Who is the long retired CIA officer that is reluctantly drawn into the front of this new threat?
3. Where is the ominous blood red name of Jason Bourne written during the murder or General Teagarten?
4. Who is the only man who is left alive to be captured?
5. When Marie receives a call from her husband, where does he say he is?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)