Prologue | Chapter 1
• Jason Bourne was not killed as had been publicized.
• Bourne is now living in Maine as David Webb.
• Carlos the Jackal wants to kill Bourne, causing Bourne to come back as an assassin to protect his family.
• An assassination attempt is made on two lives in order to draw Bourne out of hiding.
• Bourne is told to go to an island in the Caribbean.
Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
• Conklin is also drawn back into the CIA, though he was retired.
• Others in the CIA believe Bourne to be a scumball.
• Conklin wonders why Bourne's top secret identity is suddenly known.
• Conklin believes there is a leak in the CIA.
• Conklin tells the CIA directors the real story of Jason Bourne.
• A second attempt is made on the lives of Panov and Alex.
Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
• Bourne is taken to meet with Alex in a secret location.
• Jackal is now...
This section contains 2,061 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)