|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like as the passengers wait for their seats in "Boule de Suif"?
(a) It is raining.
(b) It is snowing.
(c) It is cloudy.
(d) It is sunny.
2. How many hours has the coach been on the road for when they see the lights glimmer from Totes?
3. In the beginning of the story, what do the conquerors exact from the inhabitants of Rouen?
4. What object does Cornudet use that is described as "admirably colored to a black the shade of its owner's teeth"?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A jug.
5. What speed is the coach moving along its journey to Totes in "Boule de Suif"?
(d) Not moving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel the coach stops in front of when they arrive in Totes?
2. As Cornudet settles beside the kitchen fireplace, what does he do as he "sucked the foam from his mustache" the first day in Totes?
3. What is the reason the Prussian officer gives the male passengers about refusing to start on their journey to Dieppe?
4. What passengers are the last to alight from the coach when they arrive in Totes?
5. What does Boule de Suif stammer when she returns from her meeting with Prussian officer when they first arrive in Totes?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)