Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where did the Introduction first appear?
2. When was the Introduction written?
One day after Richard Daley died.
3. What was the profession of Mike Royko, author of "Boss: Richard J. Daley of Chicago"?
Author and newspaper columnist with three Chicago newspapers.
4. To what or whom did Royko compare Richard Daley's character?
The City of Chicago.
5. What did Royko describe as Richard Daley's character traits?
Hot-tempered, simple, devious and powerful.
This section contains 8,505 words
(approx. 29 pages at 300 words per page)